View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 11:01 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

14 Jan, 1508 – Another major exploration quest ends, and my Pacific knowledge is growing.

2 Mar – Rebellion in Palawan, which my main army had moved to.

18 Mar – Rebellion defeated.

12 July – I have maximized relations with Tidore.

26 July – I get an event and choose to stay out of a Brahmin conflict and gain their loyalty and prestige.

10 Aug -I finish a mission to build buildings. I gain some ADm power and we now get +10% tax income to build more buildings over the next 25 years.

I completed another mission in the war and forget to finish it. For conquering enough states, I get Expansionist Ideas for 25 years, and get -25% state maintenance, and bonuses to putting down rebels and such.

With my state maintenance halved from recent events, I am bringing in serious cash. I am not going to spend it. I have a mission to collect 2000 gold, and that will take years and years. But when I do, I will have finished it.

2 Sept – Our peace treaty with Brunei has ended.

5 Mar, 1509 – My most recent explorations have returned, and I don’t see Europe in the Indian Ocean at all. If I get colonial range, I might be willing to try and hit Mauritius and Bourbon and such and block them from arriving in my space without taking a worse route. If I could lock out the islands here in the Indian, that would be nice as they are stepping stones for Europe.

I pull colonists from my land of Cagayan and send them to Belitung, an island off the southwest coast of Borneo, I send some army people there to clean out the baddies.

15 Apr – After about 10 years, my province in Brunei I took, Lehad Datu, is now Hindu!

I send the missionary to Manila

13 June – Belitung’s natives are no longer

4 July – I choose Pasai, the major power on the great island of Ajeh, as my new rival

1 Aug – Tidore agrees to become our vassal.

22 Sept – I get a Rush of Colonists event and colonial enthusiasm increases for 5 years

1 Dec –

ADMIN TECH 9 –

The Scythe –

I get bonus production efficiency

Our next Admin tech will give us a 3rd Group of Ideas

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote