View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #40
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1511 -Do I want to invest in the next Exploration Tech which gives me bonus colonial growth? Or do I want to hold out for better Dip tech growth later?

Exploration Idea #4 - +20% settler growth

1 Mar – Our spy in Pasai was kicked out

15 Mar – We finish another Indian Ocean expedition and I send then back to the Pacific.

1 May – Kilwa just lost 9 holdings in a major war on the continent

30 August – Manila converts!

Next target is: Ternate

2 Sept – Korea just took another 6 holdings

1 Feb, 1512

New Nation

Cagayan – This hilly coastal tropical province has the Tea trade made here, with 13 development, and Hindu Filipino farmers here on the northeast corner of the island of Luzon. We get 0.36 cash from it monthly.

I recall my settlers from Halmahera and send them to Pontianak. This is on Borneo island, and the far side of Brunei, and next to them. I move my Ternate army here and will use this as a staging ground for finishing Brunei. Pontianak is also a very good province with a high development option, so it makes sense colonially as well.

1 Mar – We got word that the island of Belitung will have Coffee as it’s trade good of choice

18 April – We beat back and kill the natives in Pontianak.

1 July – Another great Pacific journey returns

7 Sept – The Queen passes

1 Nov –

Halmahera – Fully colonized now, this Spice Island has straits to Tidore and Ternate, and features 8 development, a coastline, tropical, port, Filipino, Hindu place where we get 0.29 gold monthly.

I give Zamboanga to my nobles (the Kshatriyas) so they can run it and keep them happy.

24 Nov – I pull the colonists from Pontianak and they will continue naturally and send them to the island of Taytay to restart that colony, and then once it’s set back up and recall them and return to Pontianak.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote