View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 07:09 PM   #43
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Brunei – The former capital of the nation of Brunei, 23 development, jungle, Sunni, Bornean culture, work the Spice trade, coastal center of trade, tropical, port, make 0.36 here monthly, core on the way, has Shipyard, Temple, Workshop and Marketplace. Brunei is west of Kutai at Jesselton, and east of us at Sibu, 75% autonomy.

Sibu – 15 development, coastal, jungle, tropical, port, Bornean, Sunni, Spice Trade, Marketplace, Workshop, Temple, 75% autonomy, 0.21 made here monthly, East is Brunei, West along the coast is Kuching – core on the way here too.

Kuching – Jungle, tropical, coastal, port, Gem trade, Workshop, Temple, Marketplace here too, also has 75% autonomy, 12 development, the Sunni Bornean people here make 0.27 monthly. Core on way. To it's west is out colony – Pontianak. To its east is Sibu.

Makassar
– On the south-western tip of Sulawesi, south of Luwu, is this 24 development, grasslands, tropical, port, Spice, Coastal Center of Trade, Marketplace, Workshop, Temple, Shipyard, 75% autonomy, Sulawesi Animist people, core just started, 75% autonomy, also has 0.26 made here.

Okay, MAP TIME!!!

You can see my new acquisitions up on the upper left in Borneo, as well as our colony there. The Island of Sulawesi to the south, and east of Borneo is there, and Makassar, the place with our big army, is there. You can see our ally to our immediate north, and then Buton is just off the base in the patch of yellow there. You can also see our Halmahera, Ternate, and Ampon/Ceram expansions to the east, and well as the hint of home above to give you some perspective.

I am currently losing money with the manpower (when your manpower isn’t fast enough to reload, your cash is) and the lack of trade. My trade dropped for a few years as my trade wasn’t used to protect trade and you can see it’s dropped to around 9.5 monthly.

Time to build back up and rebuild my infrastructure. I’m going to need a third army to help muh peoples get ready.

I basically did two expansion wars at the same time, and now we need to get stuff to cool down.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote