View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #19
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

November 2011

PG Rob Nielsen- USC won the recruiting battle, as with November being the first month that recruits can sign an LOI, Mr. Nielsen did just that. He will be a USC Trojan!

PG Will Brown- To the shock of absolutely nobody, Will committed to Kansas, signing his LOI with a quickness.

SG Cannon Pace- Cincinnati made a late run, but Cannon and his strong catholic beliefs made it official.. He will get to spend a lot of time with Touchdown Jesus at Notre Dame, as he signed his LOI. (ok, I know touchdown Jesus is more for football, but I couldn't resist throwing it in there.)

C Jawouk Bafou- Michigan State and Oregon have finally offered scholarships to Jawouk, but Gonzaga, Baylor, and UCLA are still in the mix, as Jawouk becomes our first recruit NOT to sign an LOI in November.

C Jace Hunter- Last word I got out of Jace was "Michigan State," but since they have offered a scholarship to Jawouk and since Jace and Jawouk play the same position, I figure the Spartans are out for Jace. Not necessarily. While they haven't offered a schollie yet, Michigan State appears to still be the front runner, but several teams are now in the mix, including UTEP, Detroit, North Carolina, and Valparaiso.

PF Shannon Elliott- Nothing has changed for Shannon. He is still waiting on a scholarship offer from Gonzaga, and in the meantime he is making Idaho sweat it out.. if you want to call it that.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote