View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 01:00 AM   #105
stkelly52
College Benchwarmer

This will be a season of major upheaval. It was one thing to shake up our staff like we did last year, but this year we have 9 starters who all will be free agents. Cap wise we would be fine to bring most of them back, but my owner is still worried about returning to the days of consistently losing $50 million. We must be careful with how we spend the money, which means most of these guys will be gone. Perhaps the player that we will miss the most will be QB Toby Glenn. In his three seasons with us he has really had a knack of pulling us through when we couldn't count on Nixon. I would love to keep him around, but he will be a bit on the pricy side. I drafted a replacement for him last season, so I hope that he is ready to step in an get things done for us this year.

For my franchise tag, I decide to keep around my DT. Tito Marroso. I drafted this guy in the fourth round 5 seasons ago. Now he is one of the better DTs in the game. It will be a little pricy for me to keep him, but I do think that I can pull it off.

Last edited by stkelly52 : 04-02-2005 at 01:01 AM.
stkelly52 is offline   Reply With Quote