View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #436
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It was a brilliant scheme. And it woulda worked, too, if it wasn't for those crazy kids!!!

Way to sniff it out, guys.

I think the issue we had is that, for whatever reason, Shoveler draws attention from the village as a potential wolf. It was disappointing to see after my "reveal", everyone move to Shoveler as the new option with britrock (thanks for saving us there, brit!).

The idea was to pretty much make it impossible for the priest to come out and sound legit. That didn't work out, unfortunately, because no one really bought Shoveler as a villager. I don't think that was a play thing, but more a meta "Shoveler seems like a wolf" thing. Reminds me abit of the impression Lathum was always a wolf (back when he played).

With The Jackal choosing to scan Shoveler that first night, we were more or less toast. The plan really depended on getting through Night Two at least without Shoveler being discovered.

It was definitely a longer odds play, and I wouldn't have suggested it to Shoveler if I hadn't been up for the lynch. But it was fun to try!

Thanks for the game, JAG! Pretty much the easiest game for a moderator to run ever!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote