View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:33 PM   #3438
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
It's getting really bad here. We have a town pretty close by that has a very large religious population, in the tens of thousands. To avoid sounding like I have a problem with the religion itself I will leave it out. They firmly believe the laws of their god overrides the laws of the state. Because of this they have been having large weddings, going to religious services, etc...to the point of where the police were regularly breaking up gatherings and it was rumored the state national guard was called in. Isiddiqui will know where I mean.

Fast forward now and massive amounts of them are now overflowing all the area hospitals. My cousin is a nurse and said it is to the point that some of them have even been going out of state. It has had a pretty profound effect on our system. This town has by far the most cases in the county, 825. The next closest has 325 despite both towns having a similar population.

My wife runs a dog rescue that sends dogs from Memphis to NJ.

We had some members of this community that wanted to foster, but transport on Saturday so they couldn't pick the dogs up and no one was willing to drive to that community.