View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:52 AM   #3529
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I think the whole hammer and dance theory (https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-be9337092b56) is the best I've seen. At least until there are some medicines that can work against this.

Honestly, I'm not sure how we don't just completely screw ourselves over 1918 style. If these effects are mitigated throughout the summer, there's no stopping re-opening schools in the fall and our deadliest months are going to be October and November.

SI

Not just medicine. New testing methods, increased capacity and training for people involved (even stuff like finding and conracting people) or more protective gear. If you keep importing it and producing it but the number of sick gets lower you can after a few weeks maybe finally outfit everybody that needs it and that will mitigate effects when it picks up again.

Right now even workers in Hospitals have to cut Corners, not to mention Care Facilities ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 04-10-2020 at 10:10 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote