View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #1088
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Please do not take this as accusations... I am solely looking to find the truth.

For what it is worth (I'm a scientist, not a sherriff) I think that we need to keep eyes on both Autumn and Chief Rum. Both had the opportunity to murder Schmidty (EF said it was murder). I am not sure on the physical ability of either but if they are not very strong maybe this is why the took care of Schmidty right away when he couldn't fight back.

Autumn could be suspect due to trying to cast so much light onto DanGarion. While I think his points were valid was it to over the top? I.e. trying to implicate someone other than himself?

Chief Rum could be suspect because he hasn't really said a lot about his medical experience. ER... ok. That can mess a lot of people up pretty bad. It'd take more for Autumn as an administrator to hide his true colors (or maybe not, lol).

Can we really trust that either is really from the medical profession? Schmidty didn't get better in their care. Why didn't he? Maybe due to the conditions on Mars.

Discuss.

I addressed much of this already, including the lack of serious improvement in Schmidty. I would go review those posts if I were you (one page back).

I'm not sure what else you want to know about the medical stuff.

I didn't get any feedback on what Autumn did or did not do for Schmidty, but then, from a real world perspective, I have very little understanding for how Schmidty could have been strangled directly under our care.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote