View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

A Wererolf, a Vampire, and a Villager Walk Into a Bar (Game Over, Vampires Win)

Welcome to town... allow me to show you around. You will find that we have a wonderful little village with all of the normal sites that any quaint countryside village may have. Your local general store, a doctor's office, a post office, a sheriff's office, school, library, pub, full moon lock down cell, tailor, barbershop... pretty much everything that any small town will offer.

What's that you say? Barbershop? That's where you get a haircut... oh, not that one... tailor? No? Oh, you mean the full moon lock down cell? That's where the town goes during every full moon to spend the evening to prevent any injuries from occurring because of transformation.

Okay, there may be one thing we left out. Everyone in town is also a werewolf. We use the lock down cells to keep everyone safe.

You'll find we are pretty much like any community.... OR we used to me.

An evil force has infiltrated our town. We are not sure what the force is yet but if has been randomly killing off our good people and we are trying to find out who, or what, is behind it.

That leads me to our next request before you move in... We need you to prove your true nature. We need to verify that you are a werewolf, just like us...

Last edited by EagleFan : 05-04-2020 at 09:44 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote