View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 10:27 AM   #737
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Alright, we need three people with high engineering scores to work on the biodome.

Can Chief Rum and Autumn take care of Schmidty? I'm reluctant to devote more resources to that.

Leadership doubled my vote for projects and had an additional one-time effect similar to the society goal. With that in mind, it may be best to give leadership to other individuals if given the chance, so they can also get a bonus.

The biodome will probably(?) counter food shortages once we get it going, so do we want risk dealing with the food shortages and focus on another goal?

Congrats again! My thoughts on who should work on the biodome are one each highly rated in Science, Engineering, and Physical-we don't know what it will require, only guess, and these seem to be the best skills for that task. Engineering I wager is the most important skill.

Chief Rum seems to have the medical situation well in hand with the right three people involved. We won't be getting replacements from Earth any time soon, so bodies, healthy, being able to work bodies, are our most precious commodity right now, so we need every last one.

As for supplies/food gathering, I am of the thought that we can survive, perhaps with rationing for a day or two. Note in EF's post about that he used the word "may" not definitely will lose health.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote