View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #440
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Things are never as clear as they appear to be.

If these are both testimonies given by sources that have no connection with each other, and there's no way that the friend's testimony could have been given with knowledge of this recording, it is a potential game-changer. I don't know. Tampering is always possible, given some time. But something on that level would require a lot of cooperation and organization. People talk.

I just hope the two forensic reports agree. I assume, with Holder in charge, the federal one is the one people are more likely to trust if it's consistent with the police account. If this account is real, then there won't be unexplainable entry wounds in his back.

If this is true, and we still don't know a lot, Brown's friend is responsible for a remarkable amount of damage to his community.

I agree with the concept that we need to outfit all police patrols with decent recording devices. Surely in this day and age that isn't a back-breaking expense. At the very minimum, a VAR (voice-activated recorder) should be standard.
Solecismic is offline   Reply With Quote