View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #432
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Here's an idea: What if we don't attack anyone today? Normally, I'm always for a lynch every day, but this game is completely different from anything else I've played. Would it be a good idea to get a night's worth of information before we start blindly attacking people?

SPIDER-MAN

(warpath)

I think in this game its even more important than normal games to ensure you have a lynch each day, including day 1. Sure the odds are always stacked against you on day 1, however we have a 20% chance of guessing correctly who a bad guy is. The odds aren't what drive us to making the lynch vote, but instead the voting history and the data we receive from the vote is.

Reasons why its even more important this game to proceed with a day 1 lynch:

- We all can benefit from seeing how the actual system works out with the multiple attacks.

- There is a built in ability to possibly detect a horseman who has infiltrated one of your teams if your attack total is for some reason reduced without any clear identifier.

- It creates accountability for the teams to put actions behind their words. Its easy enough to say you want to do something, but will you stick up to it when the time comes?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote