View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:46 PM   #407
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Add me to the list of those that question EF's actions yesterday. It's easy to say his vote bouncing is a good strategy to force a wolf's hand a bit, but what if all the lead vote getters were villagers? Then his vote bouncing achieved nothing.

It also gives him a little too much freedom to change votes, without much question. You guys are questioning anyone else that changed votes yesterday, but letting him off the hook because he was doing it all day long. No one else sees the danger in that? He could basically have one target all day, bounce around to appear random, and then end up on someone that was completely not random at all. How do we know yesterday wasn't exactly that?

I think it was timmaee that mentioned EF has done this in a previous game, so he wasn't concerned with it. I don't buy that at all. That simply means he has a cover if he ever does choose to use it as a wolf.

I'm not saying EF is or isn't a wolf, I'm just saying he's no less suspect than any of the rest of you.

Since I have no idea who is or isn't a wolf, my vote switching was just that, vote switching. It gives us nothing if those in the running were villagers but keeping it on one person would have achieved the same thing. That at least gave a slight chance of smoking out a wolf.

To be honest, I was pretty much amusing myself in the process. No sense in playing without having fun at it. Last time I played WW was at boardgamegeek and I probably would have been looked at today for NOT moving my vote enough over there.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote