View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #1409
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well guys, I wanted to post this last night but I'm pretty sick and I had to wait for a rule clarification. Actually, I'm the fish, and heinze was the one coming to look for me. What he said is true, I lasted long enough that when the cougars came to look for me, they'd lost their chance to convert me.

I doubt you're going to believe me at this point, but if you end up lynching me then youll know that heinze is one of the last two cougars. Here's the problem..

There's seven of us left. If you lynch me and let someone else die, it's going to be 3-2 in the workers favor. Then you'll kill heinze and it'll be 2-1, and you'll have one last shot. If you listen to me, and hopefully believe me and realize that heinze jumped on it before I got a chance to post, then we'll lynch heinze, and they'll kill me tonight and it'll be 4-1 workers. It's up to you..

I'm not sure what else I can say to convince you that I'm the real fish. Hell, I even asked a question about the fish mid-way through the game to try and show the wolves I was the fish, because yes, I wanted to be converted. But they never found me until too late. I seriously doubt many of you are going to believe me, I've been quiet this game, and this will look like a cop out by a cougar trying to save myself, but like I said, when I am revealed as the fish and you go down 3-2, at least you'll be setup to have one chance at 2-1.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote