View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 09:54 PM   #160
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Maps!!

Let’s start with North Africa:

Almost all is mine! As you can see other then the three Portugal in Morocco, we have everything, and the Mamluks are out in the last three wars with them. The Ottomans are next door, but just a little, and I won’t expand into their back door like Arabia or Persia or Eastern Europe. Also in the last 50 years we’ve expanded in West Africa!

Now Southern:

In the Kongo region I have grabbed all nearby people up to the regional power of Kilwa. We have two unclaimed province in South Africa, and you can see the two Spain ones there as well. We knocked out all minors here from Kongo and Kazembe and the two allies in that war. We have a land connection from Kongo to Cairo. We are next to unclaimed territory to claim from the last war in Kazembe.

Now South America:

After Africa, this was our first colonial area, but we haven’t really expanded here recently. But I thought you’d enjoy a snap shot of it none the less!

How about the busy Indies?

You can see our expansions in the central island of Borneo, as well as others. Every holding in Borneo is ours, Malacca’s, or their ally inland of us. We have tons of holdings in the Philippines and Papua.

How about Siberia?

Here you can see us about to run into Muscovy. You can also see Asia as well.

How about North America?

I just haven’t cared to explore the inner parts, but little has changed externally.

How about we leave you with Europe?

I got you!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote