View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 08:49 AM   #180
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-One - The War for Lake Victoria

I order my armies into Shaga and Nkore

4 Dec – I capture both. The western flank is next to 15k in Bunyoro and I order them in.

25 Dec – We arrive in Bunyoro

4 Jan, 1670 – Our 7k captures a minor

13 Jan – We win the Battle of Bunyoro

8 Feb – Oyo converts!

1 Mar – Bunyoro falls, next their capital

Copper in Berezov!

31 Mar – Ketu converts!

19 April – We win the Battle of Lango with my other army

28 May – Lango falls

19 June – Another minor falls

20 July – We win the Siege of their capital in Buganda

I have a warscore of 99

What can I get?

Shaga – Wartarget, East Lake Victoria Coast – 5 score and badboy

Kuria – North of Shaga, northeast Lake Victoria coast – 7 warscore and 6 badboy

Nduga – West corner of region, and Karagwe north of us in Bushubi, inland – 15 each

Buganda – Capital, west coast of Lake Victoria, north of us in Karagwe – 12 warscore, 11 badboy

Nkore – North of Nduga, west of Buganda, inland, - 10 warscore and 8 badboy

The next one will annoy them.

Can I just annex them? The warscore is below 100, but not yet, let me try and fix that

6 Aug – We rout their army

12 Aug – We capture Busoga, now a 100% warscore!

I annex Kitara

It costs me just 13.5 badboy but a big warscore. I do it and then spend 200 even to core.

Ready?

Shaga – Naval Equipment Manufactory for Salt, Workshop, 5 dev, Tropical Highlands, make us .11 with Ganga Fetishists, east of unclaimed Taveta

Kuria – North of Shaga – 5 dev, Tropical Mountains, Farm Estate for Livestock, Workshop, also Ganda and Fetishists, making 0.24, south of Somalia

Busoga
– North Coast of Lake Victoria – West of Kuria – Tropical Savannah, Fishing, Mosque, Naval Equipment Manufacture, next to unclaimed territory in Turkana,

Buganda -West Cosat of Lake Victoria, west of Busoga – Emporium COT, Mosque, Workshop, Trade Depot, Tropical, Savannah, 10 dev, Fetishist faith and Ganda people making 0.23 with Salt

Nduga – Southwest of Buganda, south of Nkore – Rwandan Fetishists, Highlands, Tropical Iron Mines with Weapons Manufactory, and Mosque and Workshop, 15 dev, makes us 0.64

Nkore- West of Buganda, north of Nduga – Tropical Hills, 8 dev, Farm Estate for Grain and Workshop, making us 0.49, also Ganda Fetishists

Bunyoro – North and west of Nkore and Buganda – Salt here too, 13 dev, Naval Equipment Manufactory, Mosque, Workshop, Tropical Savannah, Ganda Fetishists make us .45

Pubungo -North of Bunyoro, west of Lango – NW corner of area, Achioli people here, Fetishist, Farm Estate for Livestock and Workshop, Savannah, Tropical, 9 dev, makes 0.67

Lango – East of Pubungo, north of Busoga, next to unclaimed land, 0.05 only, 3 dev, Livestock, nothing built here, Ganda and Sunni, Tropical and Savannah

All but one developed with Manufactories and other stuff!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote