Radii
Head Coach

Just a quick injury update as this is getting a bit crazy:

MC Josh Walker - Out 6-7 weeks
MC Paul Coutts - Out 7-8 weeks
DC Troy Brown - Out 3-4 weeks
MC Bryan Bennett - Out 2 weeks
ST Rob Lewis - Out 5-7 weeks

Because of the selloff we had to do to get our finances under control, at the start of the season we basically had 17-18 men on our roster. We needed everyone healthy to have a full compliment of backups + one extra guy not playing. We sold off another striker to continue to work on the finances, and now have 5 guys hurt.

-- At this second, we have 13 healthy men on the senior team.

My Reserve squad has one man on it. His name is Dave Newman. He's hurt right now.

17 y/o DL Jack Hughes loan from York ended a couple weeks ago. I bring him up to the senior squad. He's not really 100% ready for prime time, but he's got some speed, he can pass, he's very determined (19 there!), and he'll probably see some time on the pitch before Troy Brown returns from injury.

I click continue in game, and the next day the loaner I was waiting on is ready to come to Ipswich.

New Loan Acquisition

Welcome 21 y/o AMC Jordan Ford to Ipswich. He plays for St Mirren in the Scottish Premier League. He can play MC as well. He's not the best guy I could have brought in but he fills the needs that i have right now. 16 pace/17 accel is a huge plus for me, I love speed. 13 teamwork/14 work rate/12 creativity/13 off the ball. He has a few low ratings, aggression/decisions/positioning are under 8.

Technically he's ok but not great, 10 passing, 11 crossing, 11 technique, 13 first touch. Not bad, but not ideal. We'll hope he can make use of his speed to make some things happen on the pitch.

The other AMC I was going after I'm going to try to get on a 3 month loan as well.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote