View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #235
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Cronin I was a wolf in your Rome game and don't remember the non-reveals being a big advantage for us. And I didn't play in Animal Farm.

So to both of you: Having had perfect information in those situations what do you think would have been the right way for the villagers to approach the game?

I know that in mine the lack of information caused the villagers to misread flavor for hints. For example, as the game went on I had the rules painted on the barn alter as the game went on like it did in the book. This caused a lot of confusion, as changes didn't happen every day and the villagers started to try and correlate kills with these descriptions in order to try and determine who had been killed. Also I had descriptions of the deaths with words written in blood that were taken to mean something.

It's very easy to get lost when there are no or limited reveals. Voting records become harder to read. You really depend much more on your seers.

That's another reason I'm wondering if the whole dream thing is just flavor and we've got a red herring here.