View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 06:15 AM   #10
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

6-10 in year one. Better than I would have guessed. QB had a nice 88.1 rating as a rookie, a receiver averaged 8.66 yards per target, and RB1 had 1305 yards and 4.96ypc. Promising start on offense.

Incidentally, I'm
using an offensive philosophy that I call "The Lowcountry Shuffle." It's a mixture of some modifications of the "West Coast" and "Play Action Vertical Passing" philosophies that I made public. It makes heavy use of the Adjustments screen to move between the two philosophies at various points of the game, and heavy shifts in the formations screens. I had a lot of fun working out the mathematics for it, and it was very successful in WOOF this past season, and has been outstanding in FOFL so far this year as well. I'll implement it in IHOF and OSFL in the upcoming seasons, in all likelihood. Depending on how the game plays out, you could see nearly 100% usage of one philosophy or the other, or you could see the team switch philosophies multiple times during the same game. Fun stuff

Defense sucked the big one, though.