View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #304
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I wanted to slow play this information so we could get something out of this day rather than a rush onto a player, especially when we don't know for sure that this is damning information.

I purchased the Cookie Ladies yesterday and sent them to britrock. Why brit? He had a singleton vote yesterday and was one of two players who didn't get additional votes after their initial one (not counting whoever path switched off of). I also thought he was a bit off his normal self (though he obviously seems pretty busy and it could just be that). I also felt pretty strongly that he didn't buy the seer based on the price paid for the seer. Obviously the fact that he was unable to use services last night coupled with the 'no night kill without the BG being purchased' looks fairly suspicious for him, especially when he didn't come out and mention his night with the ladies or that he bought the night kill with his first post today. I confirmed with Autumn that even if he didn't purchase a service he would still be aware that the service was used against him.

So either we had a stroke of really good luck here or what I mentioned early in the day regarding mafia-on-mafia night kill happened and brit was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think the coincidence of no night kill when he was prevented from using services, his initial check in post lacking the information about what happened yesterday evening, and the reasons I gave for sending him the ladies in the first place are pretty good reasons to vote his way today.

Unvote murrayyyyy
Vote britrock
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote