View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 11:34 AM   #356
KWhit
Coordinator

Here are the different things that GWB said while he was still alive in the game. Some interesting stuff here (my comments are italic).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWB Before he was lynched
  • can we lynch Jeeber yet?
  • yep, the werewolves would be the quiet, sneaky guys. who havent we heard from yet?
  • I also subscribe to the werewolf laying low theory, so there are a few options. But by his mysteriously late appearance, I vote for Eaglesfan as well. Something appears to be going on here.
  • (to Eaglesfan) Spoken like a true werewolf. We all knew Jeeber was a werewolf, so that must mean you're one. Right?
  • It's kind of suspicious that Lathum hasn't changed his vote from Eaglesfan to Condors. Wouldn't he try to protect himself if he knew Condors wasn't a werewolf? Maybe he knows something we don't.
  • I still have my suspicions about Eaglesfan, but:
    Unvote Eaglesfan
    Vote Lathum
    (Note that at this point, many people have changed their vote from Lathum to Condors. I wonder why GWB didn't join them if he were going to switch his vote)
  • By my count, the vote is like this:
BrianD - Lathum

Lathum - Condors
Eaglesfan - Lathum
George W Bush - Lathum
Warhammer - Lathum
KevinNU7 - Condors
Mustang - Condors
KWhit - Condors
Fonzie- Lathum
Condors- Lathum
Desnudo- BrianD

So its 6-4-1. What if someone switches and its a tie? We get to have two lynchings?

• oops. Shouldn't have switched my vote from Eaglesfan. If it wasn't one, it's gotta be the other.
  • kind of seems like the killing of Desnudo is too obvious for BrianD to be a werewolf. Perhaps it really is Condors and he's trying to throw us off.
  • Yeah, seems like it would be right up his (EagleFan's) alley. Then again, maybe he and BrianD are both werewolves, and knew that you'd see through it, deflecting suspicion of BrianD. Lots of mind games going on. Seems like Eaglesfan is having a long nap after eating Desnudo. And don't forget that he has the same role Jeeber had, and a good number of us were suspicious of Jeeber. EF was on my list yesterday, and this is starting to make sense.
  • I think the people who voted for Condors were Mustang, KevinNU7, and KWhit. Maybe they know something the rest of us don't?
  • Nobody was overly vocal about voting for Condors, but Mustang said he had to "protect" and unvote for Lathum. Could have viewed Lathum on the first night.
  • (To Eaglesfan) too much of the other werewolf howling in your ear?
  • nope, just trying to figure out who the seer is to gain some knowledge on their votes. I agree above about the switches to Condors, so that's my vote.
    Vote Condors
  • Well I come back to a lynching, how nice. 2 innocent villagers in a row. After re-reading the thread, and especially Condors' comment about actions and not words, I am changing my vote.
    Unvote Condors
    Vote BrianD
    The fact that both people who voted BrianD last night are now dead, and his comment above about the dissenting votes is telling. It's almost as if he's plotting to take out the dissenters.

Last edited by KWhit : 06-23-2005 at 11:35 AM.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote