View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #463
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
I'm just saying that the board took the easy way out by firing Paterno without allowing him the opportunity to speak on the matter.

They want to try and wash their hands of everything? Forfeit the rest of the season. Why won't they do it? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ The same reason these same guys would have done whatever they could have a month ago to hush it up.

Paterno was wrong. EVERYBODY WAS. I haven't heard about anybody else involved going above and beyond the call of duty to "do what's right." So Paterno is just as guilty or nearly as guilty as Sandusky? So is everybody that ever heard a whisper of it.

I don't see anybody who wants to rant about it on ESPN buying rope & heading to Pennsylvania...

See I just don't get where you are coming from. Why would they forfeit the rest of the season? This football season has nothing to do with a 13 year cover up of child rape that the head coach and numerous others knew about. Ultimately, with the position that Paterno was in at PSU, he was responsible for following up with this. Instead, he looked out for the university and for his fucked up demented friend instead.

Paterno dug his grave, now he can sleep in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote