View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #52
Radii
Head Coach

Tuesday Weight: 314.3
Blood Sugar: 109

Weight went up (or stayed the same) for a 3rd day in a row. I did eat a good bit on Monday, maybe I went over TDEE. I had some prepared pulled pork I bought from costco and I just dumped what was left on my plate, I have no idea how much it was, just wanted to get rid of the leftovers. I also finished the day off with some Halo Top ice cream which is wonderful stuff but I really should be careful about keeping it in my house very often

Wednesday Weight: 311.8
Blood Sugar: 85

Fasted on Tuesday. I had a little upset stomach in the morning, and didn't sleep great, so I felt really shitty to start my day. Things got better throughout the day though and it ended up just being a normal fasting day. I got tired early and slept early and ended up having a very good night's sleep. Woke up this morning to 2+ pounds having whooshed away after those three days of stagnation, so that's neat.

I think I've been saying "6 weeks til TwitchCon" for a full week now but today it is actually exactly 6 weeks to go til TwitchCon. Stalls can always happen (though they are supposed to happen less on a fasting regimen), but getting below 300 in the next 6 weeks feels likely. Could I get to 290? That's about 3 pounds a week.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote