View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 01:52 PM   #89
Radii
Head Coach

I failed to account for the MASSIVE amount of stress and anxiety I would feel leading up to my trip. Two weeks before the trip I had to write down a to-do list of things to accomplish before I left, and I immediately felt sick. I stopped sleeping more than 3-4 hours at a time and was a nervous wreck. I don't really understand why, I went last year and it was great, but the "anticipation anxiety" was real. I was off and on with keto during that time period. The trip was amazing, but I did stay off keto there too.

I didn't avoid updating here during that b/c I wasn't doing well though. I'm pretty sure I'm not going be active here anymore. I may start a blog somewhere on the fasting stuff since I'm still very much all in on making tons of progress over the winter. Or maybe I'll come back here to update once a month or something

I'm currently at 312. I'm not going home for Christmas or Thanksgiving. But the hype with all the musicians at TwitchCon has me looking at starting to make some weekend trips over the winter to find people to play with and to continue to improve. But I'm only going to do that if I can stay on keto for the duration of a short trip like that.

We'll see about a Dec 1 checkin or thereabouts
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote