View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:17 AM   #189
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I was just trying to put an idea out there. I'm willing to be transparent with what happens and even pass or "throw" the potion at someone that we can all agree on during the day.

If you have any better ideas, let them rip. You didn't really offer an alternative or critique of my proposal, so I think me putting an idea out there and you finding it suspicious is pretty weak.

BTW, if you all decide to vote for me, please try to mention who you find trustworthy, as early as it is, so that I can pass my recipe to someone that can help us with it.

Didn't offer an alternative? I performed the alternative! I was in the exact same situation as you claim to be. You can see my proposed alternative in what I did. I came out with what the recipe was, and let the village know. You could say this was more important for me to do than for you, because I was the only person to get votes on Day 1, so in case I get lynched today, I needed to get that info out to the village. You could also say that was a more dangerous move, since I was already in danger of being lynched, and came out with some info that we know wolves have, but either way, as a villager, the right move is to let the village know what you've got. I could be wrong on this, but I figure that the wolves already know the recipe you have (but it might just be the case that the wolves know some, but not all of the recipes).

Didn't critique? I may not have come out and said it, but having several of us passing items to one person can be very dangerous, if that person is a wolf. Statisitically, the odds are in favor of you being a villager, but if you're not, we're screwed. And if you are, we get a potion, and we don't even know what it does. There's way too much risk, and not enough reward, in my opinion.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote