View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #258
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
CrimsonFox is certainly doing plenty to get his share of attention, but i read that as his normal MO. I don't really see him coming out with a fake role so quickly if he's a wolf. And what he revealed sounds right, it's a pretty good fake if it is one. I would guess this is typical day one, chase after someone who says the wrong words, while the wolves sit back.

Thing is, it's completely non-provable this time. It's not like he's claiming BG or seer and somebody can categorically disprove it. He's not even claiming an age. That's not a wolf play that comes with any danger that I can see at all.

I do agree that we could be chasing after villagers. If CF goes down and turns out to be villager, then obviously it looks very bad for me and the late switchers. But you get information even from that. Wolves don't switch from villager to villager for no reason. Then we can start to look at who made an early throwaway vote and stayed there, or who didn't get a vote in at all. And obviously if I go down tonight, you can still explore the CF option tomorrow. That run on me looks really suspicious and somebody is still going to have to make a key, key change.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote