View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #177
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
Right now I have a 360 connected to the internet and I know I can watch Netflix on it. Is the quality good or should I look into buying an internet ready TV? (and if yes, then which one?) The only downside I'm seeing is the lack of sports options, but as long as I can watch the away Colts games someplace, I'll be fine.

The quality depends on your internet connection. If your 360 has a wired connection (and you have the right connection between your 360 and TV) you will get HD-level quality.

If you have a wireless connection the quality will depend on the strength of your 360 wireless connection. Mine fades in and out a bit. Sometimes I hit the HD-level quality other times I don't.

Overall, the quality can be quite excellent.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote