View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #281
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Pushing for my lynch and putting out comments that get others down the road that leads to my lynch are one and the same to me. If i said ALANS A WOLF, but didnt vote you, that wouldnt be pushing for your lynch by your standards.

Its a weak argument, im just saying...you were the one putting out the most ideas that made me look bad...that much is a fact.

I can't help it that the only characters from J.R.R TOlkien's writings that came close to a Dissociative identity disorder were those who were affected by the ring and its alluring power and call. And those people were so drawn to it that they would often do unethical or selfish things in order to either obtain the ring or maintain holding on to it. (See Gollum with Deagol, Boromir with Frodo, Isildur, etc)

I have no problems with you roleplaying a role, but you have to be ready to take the heat that doing so will come with it. In your case the association to those type of people from the stories and how they behaved.

You know me well enough by now to know if I wanted to lynch you, I would be trying to give everyone every reason possible to do so right or wrong.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote