View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Released from contract:

Stan Frazier - "The Giant Hillbilly Elmer" was on the chopping block from the start. His gimmic was semi-over, but his stats weren't anything to write home about, and to be honest, his character couldn't play in a bunch of locations.

Gypsy Joe - This one felt bad. In the real world, Gypsy Joe wrestled up until January 2011, but at 53, he had a decent rumble stat, and there's no way he can survive on this roster. His gimmick was pretty much dead as well.

Jonathan Boyd - The "Evil New Zealander", just returning from a car accident.. I decide that rather then drop him, I'll let his pay per appearance contract expire in four weeks and use his Main Event push to build up a couple guys.

Lou Winston - Tried to pull off the Bad Ass Gimmick, but between age (40) and skills (Low to non existent), it's nowhere near enough.

Ron Bruise - Decent brawler (D- Rumble), and good on camera, but quite frankly, it would take too long to build him up, and we have enough monster/bad ass types (Lord Humongous and Goliath to name two).. with him goes..

Don Bruise - HIs brother. Same thing as above.

Soul Train Jones - Well, Mr. Mike Jones, let's put it this way. Your wrestling skills are too poor to be useful to me. But there's a rumor that Ted Dibiase may sign a deal with the WWF at some point in the future, and they want him to play a rich guy.. you could do a great job as his butler/manservant (Yes, Mike "Soul Train" Jones) is better known as Virgil from WWF.

The Saved

The Hunter - Basically gets saved by the fact that one of our few managers/talkers, Bambi, is The Hunter's wife. He's an opener, his physical condition could be better (a 1982 car accident basically kept him out for a year and a half).. but, he's only an opener. Let's keep him on a short rope I guess.