View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #44
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Weekly Super Show Results from the Patten Gymnasium

(sighs, Rocky Johnson again is stirring up shit back stage, nearly getting into a fight with Allen West this time I fine him, and he says he'll be more considerate. Let's hope so)

Larry Zbyszko has an interview in which he taunts Jerry Lawler.
"Jerry Lawler's mom wanted a girl, his father wanted a boy, and they were both satisfied! Austin Idol has offered me more money then any of you humanoids could ever imagine to take on Lawler in the cage tonight, and his pain is my gain!" (C+)

Lawler comes out and tells Zybysko "You're not Austin Idol. YOu're another roadblock thrown in my way. But I'm going through you, anyone else in that lockerroom, or anyone else in the world that gets in my way!" (C+)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Leon White defeated Tommy Lane in 8:51 by pinfall with a Power Bomb. (E+)

Austin Idol comes out: "Lawler! I'm not scared of you! Get out here, and I can save me a bunch of money and take you right now".. Lawler complies, and gets the bum's rush from behind as Leon White and Scott Hall come out and beat him down, all while Idol cackles from the ring.. (C-.. storyline continues)

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Brickhouse Brown in 8:43 by pinfall with a Power Bomb. (D-, Brickhouse off his game)

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Dutch Mantell and Scott Hall defeated Rocky Johnson and Bill Dundee in 12:23 when Scott Hall defeated Rocky Johnson by pinfall with an Elevated Powerbomb (D+, Rocky off his game.. he's getting on my last nerve here)

Bam Bam Bigelow does an interview in which he challenges Tommy Rich. (D-, storyline tick)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Austin Idol defeated King Cobra in 6:54 by submission with a Las Vegas Leglock. (D)

Lawler comes out and runs Idol off to the back. While the ring crew are setting up the cage, he tells the fans.. "They wanted me to go to the hospital to check things out. But I'm here. I said it before. I will go through anyone, anywhere I have to, to get my revenge on Austin Idol! (C+)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jerry Lawler defeated Larry Zbyszko inside a steel cage) 19:12 by pinfall with a Piledriver.(only a D+, I think I sent it a little too long)

D+, Angles helped out, helped our popularity in Great Lakes.