View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 02:03 AM   #48
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I seem to be picking up people that may be good in real life. We sign a real green kid who's been working out of World Class, guy who goes by the name Mark Callous. (yes, the Undertaker). Let's see what this world is going to be like.

From the Almeris Arena in Dothan, Alabama it's time for

CWA Championship Wrestling (Week 3 April: Att: 3,000 SELL OUT)

Pre-Card:

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Allen West defeated Jeff Jarrett in 8:21 by pinfall with The Press-slam following interference from Chic Donovan. (D, the Storyline ticks over, West was off his game)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Scott Hall defeated King Cobra in 7:46 by pinfall with an elevated Powerbomb. (D)

Main Card:

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Steiner and Sting defeated Badd Company in 9:13 when Sting defeated Pat Tanaka by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. (D-)

Dirty Rhodes comes to the ring and demands a rematch with Sgt Slaughter.. "Slaughter, you got lucky weeks ago, now I know all your tricks!" (C-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sgt. Slaughter defeated Dirty Rhodes in 12:01 by submission with a Cobra Clutch. (C-, still good chemistry)

Jerry Lawler had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bam Bam Bigelow. "I came up with an idea last week while I was sitting in jail thanks to that snake Austin Idol.. He values that Southern Heavyweight Championship more than anything.. if I hold it, he has to come to me.. So Bam Bam.. Tommy.. I want to win that belt!" (B)

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Jerry Lawler in 15:42 by pinfall with a Power Bomb, after Austin Idol ran in and attack Lawler. (C)

Idol speaks to the crowd: "You cost me a chance to regain MY heavyweight title, Lawler.. you made this personal, this ain't no game no more! At the super card, you want me? You GOT me. And just so we can't claim that the other person got lucky.. we're going to do it under Memphis Rules... No DQ.. No Count out, and the loser is going to be the man who cannot answer a ten count by the referee! (C+)

The two banter back and forth, to agree to the match (C+)

C rated show.