View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #179
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
path mentioned how BS has built "I am a wolf" into his game. I'm not sure those sort of declarations are the sort we should just casually brush off. Especially because he's made such a declaration while being a wolf. I think voting for BS is wiser than voting for ollie.

Good news here is that the wolves typical D1 advantage is considerably muted and we stand a good chance, between 30 and 40 percent, of hitting a wolf today with our semi-random votes.

This is my logic in voting for him, obviously. I'm really surprised people are voting for me based on this, especially when BS (I giggle whenever I type that) said that he's done this before as a wolf, and I pointed out pre-game that DT had done this last game and was a wolf, and even made the comment "once bitten twice shy".

We are usually floundering around on Day 1 looking for a reason to vote for someone where there isn't one, or just casting a totally random vote that doesn't mean anything. Here we have a substantiated reason to vote for someone, yet people are voting for me instead. I don't get that logic.

Anyone who votes for me is making a mistake.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote