View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #398
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
So is there traction to the line of thought that we ignore D1 for purposes of today's vote? It's intriguing, but I think we can pick apart yesterday's votes to come up with a couple candidates.

I agree, I don't see why we would ignore it. True, we don't know much about the people involved in the vote, but considering only Grandpa knew there wasn't going to be a lynch, everyone basically played it straight as if it were a real day. We have to make assumptions at this point though. Was there a wolf in the top vote getters or not? If yes, then we have to figure out who would be the most likely wolf based on movement and such and either vote them if there's a reasonable case to be made or find a suspicious vote changer. If not, then we probably would do best to look at early or middle voters looking to establish the candidates or drop a safe vote on someone likely to be a leading contender.

I kind of went a bit away from those ideas because I don't enjoy being in a situation late in the game where we have to figure out people that we have little to no information on due to lack of posts and missing votes. Though I will say based on what I've seen from now since last night, I think DQ is likely to be more active going forward than he was D1.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote