View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 02:33 PM   #33
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I mean never mind the studies that range from "there is no difference" to "the economy is better under Democratic presidents"... I'm sure your "feeling" is right.

If you want justification to vote for Trump, you don't need it from us.

#1 I'm not voting for Trump and if I did I wouldn't look to anyone for justification.

#2 Man I thought you knew me better than this? I'm not talking about the economy as a whole. The economy as a whole can be equal with certain segments down and others up. Ask anyone in the construction industry and I think you will hear a consistent theme. Horizontal Construction is typically up under D Executives and Vertcial Construction is down. Under R Executives it reverses and Vertical Construction is up while Horizontal is down.

This isnt a R good D bad statement.

I mean you could sale it and say that R's give huge tax breaks to Rich Evil Corps and they invest in facilities and D's spend money on public improvement projects like roads, bridges and pipe/water projects... Im not assigning a moral value to either belief. Im just telling you that in my now 20 year career, it tracks like a trailer behind a truck my best years there has been a Bush or a Trump in the white house and my worst there has been a Clinton or a Obama in the white house. I'd even be willing to show you Tax returns to substantiate this...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote