View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 02:49 AM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

It's Gonna Be Special (TSSA Futurama Classic Storyline)

Dateline: Alameda High School - Wednesday December 14, 2011

I'm Jay Jianoran and I'm a Student at the Adult Transition Class at Alameda High School waiting to go to a new Adult Day Program at a High School when I graduate however someone got a DVD of the 2007 Movie I Am Legend when it was released 4 years ago to the theatres however I was using my computer to work on My Strat-O-Matic Baseball & APBA Football League in which my team has been packed by Alameda High School Students on the Roster however something happens when the TV Starts Rolling

"... spring training camp and he's definitely got the inside track.
Word is that they're having some problems with injuries.
Really? Are they looking into free-agent signings last second, anything like that?

Possibly, and they've got a strong farm club too.
They've got some triple-A ballplayers they might bring up.
Peter would certainly be able to tell us more about that.
Who do you like?

So far, I like what I'm seeing in New York.
They've got a strong ball club, as usual.
That's in the American.

And in the National, I'm still liking Chicago with a little bit of a twist here for Los Angeles.
Okay, so we're looking at New York-Chicago World Series possible Los Angeles. Could be a dark horse.

Hold him to it at the end of the season.
That's going to do it for us from the Sports Desk.
Back to the studio. Thanks, Dave.
- Taking from the Opening Seconds of the 2007 Movie I Am Legend when 2 Sports Reporters talked about the Upcoming Baseball Season in 2010, I Think.

Jay: Thanks for Nothing, Eddie maybe it will be a Cubs-Yankees World Series as possible this year in 2012 in my Strat League but for now let's get back to the music with this hit by Patti Austin and It's Gonna Be Special

(Cue "It's Gonna Be Special" by Patti Austin)

The Music Starts, While I'm Working On a Brand New Season and I Hope I Will be Excited

"I've seen the many shades of love in my life
Until I met you no one shined so bright
Some say that passion can't
Survive for very long
But I get this feeling you and
I can make them wrong
'Cause it's gonna be special
This love for you and me, just wait and see
It's gonna be special
It's written in the stars and here we are
It's gonna be special gonna be special"

stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote