View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 02:51 AM   #2
stratonapba
Mascot

January 23, 3004 AD (104 AS) - A New Home Somewhere in an Undisclosed placed near Walnut Creek

However It was the Travels and I'm a New World however it had a lot people Signing Up from Alameda High School as well as those around the Tri-Valley and Sometimes the Diablo Valley however this will be a Franchise to Work with about Panthers, The Bay Area Panthers to be exact and we will be playing in Walnut Creek but Opening Day will be coming and I'm Hyped because I'm getting more Signups while listening to Patti Austin all are from Alameda High School and everyone can be revealed but something happens Lexi Young came in a Ford Mustang "hey Jay welcome to your team" said Lexi

Jay: I'm Jay Jianoran and you rode a Mustang EcoBoost Convertible

Lexi: Of I Course but I hope I'm getting excited

But Later Rachel Nance Came In and she will be in as well but later Maria Georgas came in because she travelled to the new world in the year 3004 AD from Kleinburg, ON in the year 2022 AD and she took her dog to the party.

However Lexi, Rachel and Maria are having fun for the First time however they will get to ride in a Mustang EcoBoost Convertible later in the Storyline

However Erika Cardenas came in to the party by doing the Flamenco, then Autumn Wagonner came in and holds two handfuls of red-brown leaves in the air but I Said "Spring.. or Summer and I hope Baseball Season will start and then Kelsey Anderson came in as she will be on the roster and the Chrissa Perez came in because we hope it's 3004 might be a Big Year in baseball and it will be a Hell Yes however More People entered as Chandler Dewgard, Marlena Haddad, Starr Skyle & Talyah Jackson are entering the party along with Natalie Crepeau, Samantha Hale and Sandra Rabadi who are talking with other kids on the Team in hopes of making the roster but Something Happened.....

Allison Holinger along with her Older Sister Lauren Came In however I tried to drink Diet Coke on My Own and It Did while Lauren went for a Different Trick however 16 women were in camp but there will be 16 More later Katelyn DeBacker is really a scientist In Hopes of making Chemistry, Then Kelsey Toussannt entered as an Actor then Jenn Tran enters in a Stock Car and she said "When I found out you’re the Panters, I had to race over here so quick from Miami.” but later on Jess Edwards enters on a Speedboat and then more people entered consisting of Lanie Latsios, Edwina Dorbor & Samantha Washington entered along with Taylor Wrens, Kyra Brusch, Zoe Antona, Kayla Rodgers & Evalin Clark entered and then Sydney Gordon & Madina Alam have entered but something happened in the end Daisy Kent entered that she came here from Becker, MN in which she grew up on a Christmas Tree Farm however she got travelled after she got a Coochear Implant but something happens but Daisy said "Somebody should have told me this was America’s Next Top Model.”

But Something Happens Lea Cayanan has been entered along with her friends who are on the roster however it's about time however several pairings were taken place however Autumn Waggoner is meeting next to Emily Marquez meanwhile Erika Cardenas is sitting next to Jalliyah Williams who came here from Antioch, CA to be in the storyline meanwhile Jess Edwards is sitting on the Speedboat next to Kalia Kochis however Kaila said that She Grew Up Tennessee and Jess raves "“You’re a walking green flag, You are everything I’ve been looking for in a partner and a relationship.” meanwhile Taylor finds Jess’ kiss-and-tell moment “very disrespectful,” and “awkward,” “uncomfortable,” and “weird.” Agreed on all points.

Meanwhile I Took a Go-Kart Race with Jennifer Tran which will be a Sneak Peak of what's to come for a New Stock Car Racing Circuit however we don't know the rules as of yet and late on I played Table Tennis with Madina Alam and then Sydney Gordon decided to play Hoops against myself at the Basketball Court

As for Alexis Konstantino she is seen playing Mouse Davis Football 3004 for the XBOX One with Allison Hollinger in which Her Invaders are playing the Philadelphia Eagles while enjoying on Some Lumpia that my Dad Brought (Eleno Brought the Lumpia to be exact) however Allison is a good QB who will play with the Invaders taking on Stacy on QB for the Invaders however Alexis wins over Allison to cut a long story short.

Meanwhile Taylor Wrens completely ignores Jess Edwards — who has the audacity to say she’s “trying to be that girl” — as she walks back into the mansion. But Jess brushes it off. “I’m definitely here to make friends,” she drawls. Mission accomplished. Jess and Taylor are now girlfriends howevrr this could be what to come for the Invaders Roster

Meanwhile Allison & Lauren are both sisters and they are currently getting ready but when they come to the common area that had an announcement "We are...Sisters!"

Paola Gonzalez: Said I Guess There's No Elephant in the Room

However Natalie replied and said "Eskimo Sisters, Can Anyone Get me an Eskimo Pie?"

But Later The Hollinger Sisters joined Jay however Allison said "We are sisters and I hope we are working to be on Starting QB and Starting WR" and Jay replied "what will I do could I go RB?", Lauren said "I Hope So" but Later Lea read her announcement all to herself "She would steal a One-On-One Outing Somewhere with Someone until March 4" but Jay came in and heard the announcement but later she tossed the card on fire!, “I just want to do what feels right in my heart,” she says. The women applaud, though no doubt many of them would have used it if given the chance. (“Somebody jumpin’ in that fire, though!” jokes Kelsey T.)

Later On The First Minor League Decision maybe decided and so Chandler Dewgard, Kayla Rodgers, Kyla Brusch, Lanie Latsios, Natalie Crepeau, Samantha Hale, Samantha Washington, Sandra Rabadi, Talyah Jackson and Zoe Antona is sent to Minor League Camp as for the rest were staying here.

(Cue "Pulstar" by Vangelis)

From the PBN Radio Patrol headquarters in South San Francisco, I'm Cara Subijano

Inflation is Going Up as Consumer Prices Rose a Modest 3.8 Percent from Last Year to give the economy it's best performance since the last wave of the travels had started in 2992, The North American Government Said Today.

Just 3 Years Ago, prices had soared 12.4%. They rose 8.9 percent in '01 and 3.9 Percent in 3.2, However the good news for last year, the labor department said energy prices fell .5 Percent giving their best showing since 2983, while food prices rose only 2.7 Percent, their slowest gain since 2996 and medical care costs gained just 6.4 percent, their smallest rise in 10 years.

In Beirut, Government Troops and Druse Insurgents traded sporadic artillery barrages in the hills above the North American Alliance base at Beirut International Airport police said only one civilian was killed and two others were wounded.

In Toronto, Northeast States, A Truck Driver named Stuart Kelly won the biggest Lottery Jackpot Ever in North America worth $11.1 Million as they are planning to buy a new Oldsmobile to replace a van as part of their winnings.

In Los Angeles, J. Paul Getty whose enormous family wealth has soared by 119% since last march, dropped objections to a takeover of Getty Oil Co. after Texaco added another $237 Million to its already recovered $9.9 Billion Bid.

The agreement came in Superior Court after a weekend of marathon negotiations and Getty Oil's decision on Monday to Suspend Trading in its shared on the New York Stock Exchange for the second time in less than three weeks.

In Joliet, IL, Authorities say Romeo Nance shooting and killing eight people in suburban Chicago is believed to have fatally shot himself after a confrontation with law enforcement officials in Texas, police said late Monday.

Pope John Paul II today named Bishop Bernard F. Lee, overseer of an unusual program for bringing marries Episcopal priests into the Boston Catholic Church as spiritual leader of Boston's 2 Million Catholics, the Vatican announced.

Law Succeeds Cardinal Humberto Medeiros who died last fall, as leader of the nation's third-largest archdiocese.

You're Listening to PBN Radio Patrol on Rhythm Radio West Coast

Last edited by stratonapba : 01-23-2024 at 02:53 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote