View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 02:52 AM   #3
stratonapba
Mascot

(Cue the Opening Theme Music to Howard Cosell's Sports Break as seen on Superstar Television)

Announcer: And Now Howard Cosell's Sports Break

Howard Cosell: Hello, I'm Howard Cosell and Speaking of Sports one of the Division Playoffs in the Travelled Pro Football Alliance on the Road to the Super Bowl as Joe Montana and his San Francisco 49ers taking on Michael Vick and his Phoenix Cardinals at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara with the Rain Following however Michael Vick made a Day for the Chiefs as he scored 3 Touchdowns inclduing a 44 Yard Touchdown Pass in the 2nd Quarter by Shannon Sharpe as he get 4 Receptions for 105 Yards, However the Cardinals also got a Scoring TD pass from Curt Warner in the 4th Quarter as the Cardinals beat the 49ers 43-10 as they are hosting the Semi-Finals for the Super Bowl as they take on the Washington Commanders and here comes Michael Vick with his interview right now, Congratulations you deserved it by defeating Joe Montana what happened?

Michael Vick: I Didn't Believe It Anyway, Shannon Sharpe got 4 Receptions and a TD from me and I Can't Believe I Beat Joe Montana

Howard: Congratulations but what about Montana?

Michael: At Least he got passing No Passing TD's by going 17 for 40 for 173 Yards

Howard: Anyway, Next Week You will face the Washington Commanders is there any plans that you will beat them in State Farm Stadium next week

Michael: However Joe Theismann could be beating me to the punch as the Starting QB for the Super Bowl Semi-Final so I Hope I will take the chance.

Howard: Good Luck To You, And Thanks For Joining Us, Michael

Michael: Thanks a lot, Howard it will be a pleasure

Howard: And That Wraps Up another edition of Sports Break, Make Sure You Tune in Next Time until then I'm Howard Cosell saying So Long For Now.

---

And Now Tomorrow's Weather before we get back to the music we got Fair Skies except patchy fog or low clouds during the morning with Highs from the Mid 50's to the Mid 60's however we hope that you heard on Speaking of Sports that Patrick will take on Don for a trip to the Super Bowl in Tampa in two weeks but the 49ers lost to Phoenix anyway Next Week it will be whole new era because the 49ers could be the one so here's "If I'd Been The One" by 38 Special because the 49ers lost the Conference Semi-Finals

(Cue "If I'd Been The One" by 38 Special)

Although That Night We've Heard Speaking of Sports and an interview Michael Vick and His Cardinals are taking on the Washington Commanders for the George Halas Trophy in San Diego led by Joe Theismann however Joe Montana's San Francisco 49ers lost to the Commanders by a final score of 24-14 while the Washington Commanders beat the Indianapolis Checkers 38-17 anyway I watched the game yesterday so it was a lot of fun however it's 10:14 PM and however another Reserve Squad came in however Gia Allemand came in who is in the Reserve Squad but it found out that she got the first glimpse of Lea Cayanan because the Invaders may be the one.

Lea: Well, Gia I Can't Believe It this could be it that the Bay Area Invaders will be the One to win the Super Bowl

Gia: And I Hope it will be excited but anyway Joe Montana did led the 49ers in the Super Bowl Quarterfinal but the day belong to #16

Lea: Joe Montana it is, But I Hope I'll Take on the Invaders however what will happen if we will take on Michael Vick and his Cards next year?

Jay: Or Maybe Myself when they take on the Charger Defense whose core including 5 Pro Bowlers from the 200?

Everyone Got Excited for This but anyway the 49ers and the Cards might be a good factor to start the new era this fall.

But Michelle Money entered and said someone that chose Pink is her favorite color but Rachel Nance went with Red and Vienna went with Purple as for Me I Don't Know.

THE NEXT DAY

Johnny Olsen: Here It Comes, Television's Most Exciting Hour of Fantastic Prizes, The Fabulous 60-Minute Price is Right

Well, The Price is Right Came on TV and Patti, Viveca, Judy and Ida Marie came down before Bob Barker entered but the First Item Up For Bids is a Round Swimming Pool however Patti waits for the First Bid while I made suggestions on bidding I went $1300 and then something happens after all four made their bids.

Bob Barker: And the Actual Retail Price of the Price is $1,499

And Ida Marie Won however she will have a chance to win a Baker's Rack and a Console TV by guessing the bigger bargain however I decide to guess the Baker's Rack but Ida Marie went for it and wins and I was Right, Holy Cow!

Later On after Viveca won the Dishwasher for Winning the One Bid she goes after a Ford Bronco 2 worth $13,383 by playing Hole in One, However My Guesses are the York Peppermint Pattie, Jolly Time Popcorn, Niagara Spray Starch, Step Saver Floor Cleaner, Nature Valley Granola & Niagara Spray Starch as for Viveca she went for the York Peppermint Patty, Jolly Time Popcorn, Nature Valley Granola, Listerine Mouthwash, Niagara Spray Starch and the Step Saver Floor Cleaner but in the end she went 4 for 6 but the Spray Starch and Floor Cleaner are wrong.

However Bob Barker's Demo Putt went in the Hole but for Viveca it went Wide Right, However the Next Game saw Blank Check being lost however the Showcase Showdown saw Viveca Winning however in the Second Half Take Two Was Lost, Punch A Bunch had a $500 win and Squeeze Play was won however the Take Two winner named Patti went in to the Showcase to battle Viveca for all the marbles however before the First Showcase they get a chance to play To Tell The Truth or What's My Line but they're all newlyweds and are newly married since the travels however the First Showcase consists of Plush Pandas, An Art Piece on Pandas and a 15 Day Trip to China however I Bid $5,000 while Patti passed to Viveca and made the bid $4,500 however Patti's Showcase went for a New Dining Room with China, Carpeting and a Dodge 600 ES however I went for $12,000 but Patti went $100 less that my bid.

Meanwhile, Rachel took the day card with Vienna and went for Lunch while I get to see what happens next to see who won their showcase however an Audience made a Survey by the applause to see who wins the showcase however Viveca bid $4,500 but the Actual Retail Price was $5,820 a difference of $1,320 but for me my difference was $820, however Patti bid $11,900 while I bid $100 more and Patti won with an ARP of $12,959 and I was right.

Back to Rachel Nance she is seen sitting next to Vienna while driving in the freeway to Concord, CA for the whole evening and took Jessica and Erika (Cardenas) with her however we were eating at Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar however they are talking about the upcoming Baseball Season however the Bay Area Panthers are hoping to run a 162 Game Season by making it all the way to the World Series.

Rachel: Vienna this may be a Great Idea for a New Season and Erika are getting excited however something happens on the BGM at the Restaurant

Vienna: Is that Olivia Newton-John?

Rachel: Well The Song is Twist of Fate and I like it

Jessica: I Think We should do that it was great hit by Some Women from the Movie Grease?

Rachel: I Think Your Right

Later That Day Something Happens Holly Durst came in and she will be going with Erica (Rose) and wait for it the Hollinger Sisters so they will be going to Tacos Walnut Creek so these girls wanted Street Style Tacos and some Burritos, Nachos and some Canned Coke Zeros

Holly: Is There any plans that the Panthers and Invaders that are going to win this year?

Lauren: I Will Agree On it but we will have to win the World Series...

Ashley: ...And The Super Bowl

Holly: This Could be a Great Idea for this Erica

Erica: Well This Could be Exciting

But Lauren revealed the note

Lauren: I Want you to play this song by Shannon called Let The Music Play

Holly: I Will Do It

Ashley: But You Have to Do It in a Touchscreen Jukebox

Meanwhile

Jay and Lea are still prepping in because a New Stock Car Circuit which will begin it's 2nd season starting Next Week but Many of those guys are racing in Daytona for the Rolex 24 at Daytona

Jay: Lea, You're Ready to race this year.

Lea: Got It, However Many Newcomers will race in the Opener in Daytona

Jay: That will be fun

BACK AT TACOS WALNUT CREEK

Ashley is making some help on Holly on how to get money for a Touchscreen Jukebox to play Let The Music Play by Shannon

Holly: You Got a $1 Bill so It's 4 Plays to be exact

Ashley: Okay Do It

Holly: Well, There Goes Nothing

Holly feeds the Dollar Bill into the Machine however something happens it's working and she types Shannon and clicks "Let The Music Play" and then the music starts

Shannon (Singing in the Touchscreen Jukebox): We started dancing
And love put us into a groove
As soon as we started to move
The music played
While our bodies
Displayed through the dance
Then love picked us out for romance

I thought it was clear
The plan was we would share
This feeling just between ourselves
But when the music changed
The plan was rearranged
He went to dance with someone else

Lauren: However this was really exciting Erica and Holly did played some Shannon but I wanted more

Ashley: maybe we should do it

However Ashley pressed "Give Me Tonight" also by Shannon and It went on so we had a lot of fun playing Shannon at the Touchscreen Jukebox..at a Mexican Restaurant

Later That Night they will have another Dinner Party however we were hoping to watch Press Your Luck with Elizabeth Banks however I got some Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Fried Chicken for Dinner along with Some Coke Zero so it will be a lot of fun however Kimberly was the returning champion with almost $16,000 in Cash and Prizes however there will be another big announcement who will be in the big show.

However we are getting ready to make a decision that Ella Nolan, Holly Durst, Michelle Money and Vienna Girardi are going to be in the Big Leagues for the first time starting tomorrow.

However Holly is trying to make friends Lea Cayanan for the First Time and so they are having fun as they are staying up late in bed as "Say It Isn't So" by Hall & Oates is Playing

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-01-2024 at 11:48 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote