View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 12:05 AM   #4
stratonapba
Mascot

January 27, 3004 AD (104 AS)

We're a Week Away until Speedweeks '04, However Southern California is coming for the Season Opener however Several Drivers are Entering for the Season Opener we will have a 42 Car Field and it will be exciting but somethiing happens that I'm now in a Villa so I hope I will win the Jollibee Cup and the Super Bowl and the World Series however we are ready to go however the first day card that revealed

However Daisy is forced to go out with Rachel, Taylor, Kelsey T., Lexi, Evalin, Erika, Maria, Lauren, Jess and a Bunch of Others including Me and yes Lauren's Sister Allison so they are in Concord now, However I'm checking NAPFA.com and it turns out that Louisville will be taking on the NY Jets from the Lamar Hunt Trophy while Washington will take on Phoenix for the George Halas Trophy with the Final 2 Playing in the Super Bowl for the Vince Lombardi and I Think I'm Really Excited to watch the Semi-Finals Next Sunday!

However they are ready to get ready for Recruiting to Race in the First Season however "Is this NASCAR meeting with Dancing with the Stars" said Jay?, "Uh Yes", said Taylor however everyone is dancing for a Big Event however My Dad is going to be on my team so we hope our opener will take place in Walnut Creek however there will be a surprise post race concert with lunch!

But we are starting off with Musical Chairs afterwards we had snack at least we had Chocolate Brownies for everybody with Diet Coke however this is the speedway which is located near Las Lomas High School however we had selfies with other kids getting some lunch and everybody is having a Good Time as for the Hollinger Sisters they are still good but they are trying to have a Great Race so far however Rachel entered and gave a speech so we are hoping to start the new season from this Stock Car Racing Alliance owned by Lacey Pemberton

But Something Happens, Geneva Reese (Sr. Class President at Las Lomas High School) introduced Grammy Winner Michael Bolton in which he sang "Back in my Arms Again" afterwards we went to Jack In The Box and it got off with an interesting start however I enjoyed Curly Fries, a Double Cheeseburger and a Large Coke Zero however the Hollinger Sisters have brought their travel battleship game out for trip and Ashley won and Lauren Lost

Meanwhile Jenn an announcement is made that she and Daisy will be going out for the Next Day however we will be going to go to a Cafe for Breakfast so it will be exciting before we continue our outing

January 28, 3004

Jenn and Daisy are there and took Vienna Girardi and Charity Lawson with them to Sun Valley Mall however we are Daisy is listening on her MP3 Player it is the Cudettes version of "Say You Will" with lead vocalist Ryan Fernandez however with 2 Girls Singing on Background however Daisy air guitared to the song while were in Round1 Bowling & Arcade for Some Bowling afterwards we had a Large Pizza with all the Toppings complete with an appetizer of Chicken Tenders and Nachos Supreme however Jen asked Daisy more about her non-profit, which of course is the opening she needs to tell him about her health history before the Travels. “When I was 11, I started having these stroke-like seizures,” she explains. “And then, when I was 17, I woke up to my dad waking me up, and I realized I couldn’t really hear that well.” As her hearing got worse, says Daisy, her health declined, and eventually she couldn’t even “walk a block.” When she had given up hope on getting better, she was diagnosed with Lyme Disease — this girl has really been through it! Daisy flew to Germany for a difficult treatment (she lost her hair and dropped almost 15 pounds), but now she’s “super healthy.” That said, she continues, “my hearing kept getting worse,” hence the cochlear implant.

Charity quoted “It takes a special type of person to be able to go through all these challenges in life and turn them into a positive,” she says. “And Daisy has done that in full force. I’m blown away, honestly.” Daisy goes on to show Charity her implant and explain a bit about how it works — and that when she first started wearing it, “everyone sounded like a chipmunk.”

January 29, 3004

Demi Burnett and Jubilee Sharpe who will be here for Boot Camp with many of those in attendance including all the girls who are in the Big Leagues and in the Minor Leagues as they will put through their paces, forced to do push-ups and burpees in the dirt, flip heavy tires, and that kind of thing. Then it’s time for the nerf water gun fight but it's basically Capture The Flag so it's a Best 2 out of 3 and who won?, Blue Team won and afterwards Jenn will be going with Edwina but to make it a little more interesting by the request of Jenn Tran, Evalin, Kelsey T. and Rachel will take both Lea and the Hollinger Sisters together however we went to Broadway Plaza however we had to Enjoy A Nice lunch at Wetzel's Pretzel's however Allison and Lauren are enjoying a Pepperoni Twist Cheese Pretzel dipped with Pizza Sauce as well as a Large Diet Coke but Lauren played the Cudettes version of "Caught Up" on MP3

The Next Day (on January 30th) Lauren is excited to talk to Allison; but Allison just wants a “do-over” after being so sad on the group date. Maria is anxious because she wants to smack her name out of Sydney’s mouth before she says something to Joey. Lexi, however, is looking to show Morgan Micallef on her lighter side. She informs him that she has a master’s degree in fine arts, and that she’s been painting a portrait of him all week. “I do need to make a few finishing touches,” says Lexi, who asks the Bachelor to be “extraordinarily still” while she paints. Lexi says “museums across the country” have displayed her work.

Meanwhile at the Mansion, Maria is still spiraling about making Madina feel bad. “I’m worried that this is drama that could affect my situation with Morgan,” she frets. (Again, maybe worry about offering Madina a sincere apology instead. That’s a foolproof drama diffuser.) Unfortunately, Maria has no clue how to apologize. Instead, she finds Madina and demands that she explain why her feelings were hurt. Girl, what? Madina, who is out in the driveway setting up a little romantic picnic situation for Morgan, is understandably irritated. She asks Maria to leave so she can do what she’s been trying to do all week: Talk to Morgan.

Meanwhile I Looked Up on NAPFA.com and I found out that the New York Jets led by Broadway Joe Namath beat the Louisville Thunderbirds 34-28 to win the Lamar Hunt Trophy while The Phoenix Cardinals led by Michael Vick defeat the Washington Commanders 19-10 so It's Joe Namath vs. Michael Vick in Super Bowl XLIV because the Jets and Cardinals have made it and also made it to stay in the Big Leagues are Allison H., Autumn W., Chrissa P., Daisy K., Edwina D., Evalin C., Jennifer T., Jessica E., Katelyn D., Kelsey A., Kelsey T., Lea C., Lexi Y., Madina A., Maria G., Rachel N., Starr S., & Sydney G. however Erika C., Lauren H., Marlena H. & Taylor W. are going to Minor League Camp.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-07-2024 at 10:31 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote