View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 02:13 AM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

AFTER THE RHYTHM RADIO NEWS BREAK HAD ENDED

Announcer: And Now Howard Cosell's Sportsbreak

Howard Cosell: Hello I'm Howard Cosell and Speaking of Sports, It's Day #2 of Media Day in Super Bowl XLIV as players from the New York Jets and the Phoenix Cardinals made a press conference on Sunday's Championship Game as it happens.

Reporter: Don Maynard, Could you know what will happen with your help from Joe Namath to win your 3rd Super Bowl

Don Maynard: Of Course, Well It's Better than winning Super Bowl III so we got a chance to beat the Louisville Thunderbirds 34-28 and now here we are in Tampa.

Reporter: Larry Fitzgerald do you know it will be a good target for Michael Vick in Tampa?

Larry Fitzgerald: However our Receiving Team did really well this year we had over 5,000 Receiving Yards so Maybe we can get a Chance to take a chance to win the Super Bowl back to the Desert.

Reporter: Jamal Lewis, You've Led the Team in Rushing, How Do You Think what will happen in the championship game?

Jamal Lewis: I Did Rushed Over 600 Yards in the Season accumulating 6 TD's but anyway we will hope that we can rush more yards so we can the toast of the town to win the Super Bowl?

Reporter: Stephon Gilmore you led the Cards with 4 Interceptions how did you do this season as you're on your way to the Super Bowl?

Stephon Gilmore: Well We Did It back in Week #9 when we take on Austin, I've Intercepted a 66 Yard TD from Austin QB Y.A. Tittle earlier in the 2nd Quarter however it made the Key Play that secured a Big win for the Cardinals

Howard Cosell: Anyway that was Some Bits that happened on Media Day, And Joining Them right now are the two Starting QB's in Super Bowl XLIV, Joe Namath from the New York Jets and Michael Vick from the Phoenix Cardinals, Joe is their any plans that the Jets will go for their 3rd Super Bowl?

Joe Namath: Well, We beated Louisville 38-24 and we grabbed 2 Passing TD's to Raymond Berry and 1 to Don Maynard and 1 to Greg Olsen however we are in Tampa and will win the Super Bowl

Howard: Okay Michael, How do you think the Cardinals win the Super Bowl?

Michael Vick: Well we took a Chance to beat Washington 19-10 however Jim O'Brien kicked 4 Field Goals the only TD core for the Team in which I scored a 19 Yard TD Pass to Keith Turner however we are going to lead the Redbirds in Arizona to their First Super Bowl Title.

Howard: Thanks Guys, But Is there any plans that what will happen in the Championship?

Joe: Maybe we will have to get Myself, Jamal and Matt on the Backfield so we can give the Jets to win it all.

Howard: And what about you Michael?

Michael: Why Not we will hope that Larry can get a Chance to Score the First TD of the Supe Bowl and I'm so excited.

Howard: Thanks Guys for Being Here, Michael and Joe, Best of Luck in Tampa this Sunday.

Michael and Joe: Thanks

Howard: And That will do it for Sportsbreak, We will look forward to seeing you again, I'm Howard Cosell so long for now.

-------------------

DJ: And Now We're getting back to the music on Rhythm Radio with Juice Newton and "A Little Love"

Well, However at least we are still having KFC but I decided to watch Tuesday's NAPFA Superfan Tournament to see who will compete for the Friday final for a chance to win More Loot and a Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa as the New York Jets battling the San Francisco 49ers because I DVR'd it so I Can watched during the party until now it's about time however our crew just placed their bets to see who will win the contest to see who will play on Friday the Super Bowl Trip

Lea Cayanan: I'm Betting for Jill Prince from Allegany, NY she is a Buffalo Bills fan in which they love Jim Kelly!

Lexi Young: Jim Kelly?

Lea: Yep, Jim Kelly is correct along with Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas and Damar Hamlin is he in the 1990 team?

Lexi: Damar is not on the 1990 Team, He Isn't Born until 1998!

Lea: Oh Really?

Lexi: Yes We Are

Lea: But I Only Had Boneless Wings that we got at KFC can anyone know

Everyone In the Group Chit-Chat until something happens on the TV!

Jim Thornton (on the TV): Welcome to Press Your Luck's Inaugural NAPFA Superfan Tournament, Tonight's Players are....

Jay Jianoran: Can't Wait for Jill to be introduced

Cleo White (on the TV): Cleo White, Willing for Big Bucks and Racking Up Those Catches like CeeDee Lamb, How 'Bout Them Cowboys!
NOTE: Cleo's from Sugar Land, TX he is a Cowboys fan married to Crystal who’s part of a blended family

Jill Prince (on the TV): Jill Prince, Proud Member of the Bills Mafia, Yeah-Yeah!
NOTE #2: Jill's from Allegheny, NY she is a Bills fan & 3rd grade teacher whose boyfriend’s named Gregory

Jay: Yeah-Yeah

Everyone Else who are in the Posse in Unision: Yeah-Yeah!, We're Rooting for you so we can win One for Damar Hamlin!

But Later after Elizabeth Banks makes her entrance following the Opening, It's Really game night but I can't wait for Sunday's Super Bowl and I'm Excited because I'm eating Kentucky Fried Chicken however All Those Football Trivia Questions were used in the First Question Round went off but in the end Cleo takes 5, Jill takes 4 and Tiffany takes 6 because Tiffany Sanders from Arcadia, CA and is a Seahawks fan whose better half Harrison is a Cowboys fan; she wants to visit every NFL stadium.

However We Head Straight to a Commercial Break however Allison is still enjoying some Mashed Potatoes however she made a $10 bet if Jill can hit Big Bucks first, Lea goes for $5 on Tiffany if she hits Big Bucks First and I go for $10 if Cleo can hit Big Bucks First however Lea predicts if Jill wins this game she will get a Bet of $100 while Daisy bet $50 if Cleo will win and Kelsey T. bets $100 if Tiffany can win, So Here's How It Went

Jill
6-$500 ($500 - 3E)
11-Move 2 Spaces to $1,250 ($1,750 - 2E)
8-$1,500 ($3,250 - 1E)
Allison: Last Chance for It
5-$1,250 ($4,500)
Allison: Oh Well, There Goes our Chance

Now It's Cleo's Turn
11-Move 2 Spaces to $1,250 ($1,250 - 4E)
16-Whammy (Roller Skater Whammy) ($0 - 3E)
Jay: Cleo Got Whammied, But I'm Putting up to $15 if he hits Big Bucks First
1-$750 ($750 - 2E)
5-Whammy (Dollar Bill Whammy) ($0 - 1E)
Jay: Make That $20
Lea: Count Me In
Cleo passes to Jill
1-Move 1 Space to $1,250 or $750 and a Spin ($5,750)

Tiffany's Turn
11-$650
While Tiffany's The Next Spin
2-Pool Table $4,495 ($5,145)
Pass 4 To Jill forcing Allison to boost the Wager to $25 should she hit Big Bucks First

Jill
15-$500 ($6,250 - 3P)
10-$750 + One Spin ($7,000 - 1E, 2P)
3-$2,000 ($9,000 - 1E, 1P)
8-$2,000 ($11,000 - 1E)
Passes Back to Tiffany with 1 Spin

Tiffany
16-$1,200 ($6,345 - !E)
Passes back to Jill

Jill
1-$750

After Round 1: Cleo Has $0, Tiffany has $6,345 and Jill has $11,750 and first place however Lea requested to play Shout by Lulu when ever Jill is leading after the First Round and She Did.

However During the Final Question Round the betting continues however Lea wagered $50 if Tiffany is the first person to hit Big Bucks, Allison boosted the wager to $50 as well if Jill hits big bucks and for me I'm bumping it to $100 if Cleo Hits Big Bucks in Round 2.

But When the 2nd and Final Question Round ended: Cleo gets 5, Jill gets 7 and Tiffany gets 5

Cleo $0 5E 2W
17-Tag Heuer Link Watches $5,100 ($5,100 - 4E)
13-$3,000 ($8,100 - 3E)
2-$2,500 ($10,600 - 2E)
2-$2,500 ($13,100 - 1E)
1-Whammy (Maid Whammy)
Jay: OH NO, CLEO WHAMMIED!, CLEO WHAMMIED!

Tiffany $6,345 5E
10-Microsoft Suite $3,299 ($9,644 - 4E)
10-Zorb Package $3,150 ($12,794 - 3E)
4-$6,000 + One Spin ($18,794 - 3E)
2-$1,550 ($20,344 - 2E)
11-$4,000 + One Spin ($24,344 - 2E)
8-$1,750 + One Spin ($26,094 - 2E)
14-$1,750 ($27,844 - 1E)
10-Hot Dog Cart $5,500 ($33,344)

Jill $11,750 7E
6-Move 2 Spaces to $6,000 + One Spin ($17,750 - 7E)
9-Whammy (Can Can Whammy) ($0 - 6E)
5-$167,837 in Cash ($167,837 - 5E)
Passes 5 to Tiffany

Tiffany $33,344 5P
9-$1,500 + One Spin ($34,844 - 1E 4P)
1-Whammy (Kissing Whammy) ($0 - 3E) Lea: Disaster Strikes, At Least My Money is when Tiffany Hits Big Bucks!
14-Move 1 Space to $3,000 over $1,500 and a Spin ($3000 - 3E)
5-Whammy (Cat Chasing Whammy) ($0 - 2E) Lea: Tiffany got whammy #2!
12-Whammy (Jackhammer Whammy ($0 - 1E) Lea: C'mon, It's Doomsday for that diehard Seahawks Fan!
Tiffany can pass to Jill for a Possible Sudden Death should she hit a Whammy

Jill
2-$1,550 (GAME OVER!)

Jill wins with $169,387 but since nobody hit Big Bucks however Lea Cayanan's bet did paid off after Jill Prince won the Tuesday heat of the NAPFA Superfan Tournament in which she mathematically clinched podium #1 for the Friday Finals in hopes of winning the Trip to Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL as I Blared out "Shout" by Lulu again.

Afterwards we got ready to get some desert by turning up the heat for some s'mores while listening to R&B Music on Rhythm Radio when they are playing "Between the Sheets" by The Isley Brothers however Jillian Harris (who was on Season 13 of The Bachelor) along with Melissa Rycroft (also from Season 13 of The Bachelor who was also a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader) is getting ready to heat up the Marshmallows before we get the Chocolate Bars Ready.

Melissa: Had you Remembered that we had a Choir Drill Squad Practice Earlier, Lexi?

Lexi: Yep, I Won, That's Great however I did sing and it was a lot of fun.

Sydney made a Cheer to let Jillian put the Chocolate Bar on a Heated Marshmallow being placed on 2 Graham Crackers.

Sydney: Just Eat It, Just Eat It

Jillian eats the S'more and it's Delicious

Sydney: Yes, That will work!

Jay: Well Lea, You Took a Wager in which Buffalo Bills superfan Jill Prince won Heat #2 of the NAPFA Superfans Tournament

Lea: Well, I Think so we can get some Chickenjoy Tomorrow.

Jay: Great Idea, But That's Really Good

However Jenn took off her to show off the One-Piece Swimsuit that she wore in Artistic Swimming Practice earlier.

Jenn: How Do You Like It Now?

Several of the Girls in that Squad replied many times however Lea really liked it and said "Of Course, Nice Job and Nice Legs and Maybe I'll be an artistic swimmer, too!"

Anyway we enjoyed some Hot Chocolate or Hot Cider at Night while they enjoyed these S'mores however it was a lot of fun.

Meanwhile we had to stay on a Heated Swimming Pool however Jillian gets another Lifesaver from Jess Edwards and she really loved her.

Later That Night at Around 10PM: Daisy still getting sometime to deal with Edwina about Minnesota however the Baseball Season is Starting Soon, "I Think we are getting ready for the 3004 Baseball Season later next month so the Minneapolis Twins and the Minneapolis Freeze will be battling each other however we're on the Panthers so we should do it" said Daisy, "Of Course I'll be placing for the Freeze while you Daisy go for the Twins" said Edwina, "Looks like it's Midnight in Minnesota compared to here 10PM in here", Daisy said.

However, Lexi Young learned to Sing just like she did on Choir Drill Practice but Lea Cayanan and some other girls joined her to sing "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vogue.

Last edited by stratonapba : 02-06-2024 at 09:39 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote