View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 01:22 AM   #11
stratonapba
Mascot

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY AT THE VILLA DE LA BAY (February 12, 3004 - 104 AS)

Well My Friends are Enjoying Super Bowl Sunday as The Phoenix Cardinals and the New York Jets are Fighting it out for the Vince Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl XLIV in Tampa, FL however following the Opening Kickoff the first scoring play came in with 13:07 Remaining as Michael Vick connected a 31 Yard To Pass to Larry Fitzgerald took take first blood but later on with 10:29, The New York Jets get their first interception by Ralph Baker however the Cards Jim O'Brien kicked a 44 Yard Field Goal with 8:33 Remaining however Joe Danelo followed up with 4:08 Remaining in the 3rd Quarter

However Michael Vick grabbed a 10 Yard TD Pass to Rollin Prather to make it 17-3 Cards in the 2nd Quarter before the Jets and Cards booted Field Goals to end the half with a 20-6 Score but at Halftime as the Disney Characters performed to honor the Movies in a "Salute to the Stars of the Silver Screen"

However The 2nd Half Saw Jim O'Brien kicking both Field LGoals as the Cards lead the Jets 26-6

But the Fourth Quarter saw Joe Namath getting a 19 Yard TD pass to Don Maynard with a 1:29 remaining but that won'tbe enough as in the end Jim O'Brien booted a 42 Yard Field Goal to end the Super Bowl as the Cardinals beat the Jets 29-13 to win Super Bowl XLIV and Larry Fitzgerald became the games MVP as the Cards won the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

THE NEXT DAY

We will be living the Villa because we are heading South for the Season Opener for the USCRA Jollibee Cup Series however the place is at a Super Speedway near College of the Canyons which hosted all William S. Hart Union High School District High School Football Games (and maybe a Franchise in the NAPFA for a Team serving the Santa Clarita Valley) as they will get to Kickoff at a 2.5 Mile Tri-Oval however the Road Trip began and Lea and Lexi will have too Stop on their Road Trip to Patterson, CA however Diana Villegas is on the Trip as they are getting ready to go to Love's Travel Stop....with an Arby's in it however everybody got out on the Motorcoach to buy food for me I got a 9 Piece Chicken Nuggets Meal with Curly Fries and a Large Coke Zero

Back at the coach, she complains in her confessional that her conflict with Maria is so good, she didn't get out of the motorcoach. “I’m exhausted, I’m lethargic, I’m breaking out.” however Sydney and Maria are sleeping in that coach as well.

Back Here in Patterson, Diana told Lea about the Big Event this weekend as the Jollibee Cup Series Kickoff Race will take place in Southern California however the Entry List will have more than 50 racers compete but 40 will go on to the Main Event the following week we will be in the Bay Area.

Back at the Coach, Katelyn had announced and took Jenn, Daisy, Edwina, Allison, Rachel, Autumn, Kelsey T, Jenn, Madina, Lea, Kelsey A but she also counter took the entire lot and were still driving for the next stop is at heads to Madera, CA however I hope can watch PYL on the Motorcoach TV because It's a New Episode however when I'm listening on the Radio something happens "In a Dream" by Jossette plays in the background inn which we are still driving down to Madera however In Real Life I've been the Madera when I get to see my Grandma back in the 2000's (No Joke needed whatsoever) however we were ready to get ready fo a Winter Training Friendly against a Team from Madera, CA which is an affiliate from the Fresno Grizzlies however the Panthers win over Madera 3-2 with Autumn Wagonner getting a Double which le to an RBI early on the 4th inning when we got back to the Motorcoach, Press Your Luck is on

Elizabeth Banks: Thank You and Welcome to Press Your Luck, I Hope you were delighted to enjoy as everyone will enjoy that Day After the Super Bowl Edition because We've Finished Our 1st annual NAPFA Superfan Tournament and it was a Lot of Fun, And Now we're back to regular play as we begin with our returning champion who has taken the NAPFA Superfan Tournament Week off please welcome Raul Villaueva who came here from Millani, HI for winning a Contestant Search sponsored by KHON-TV who has $2,600 welcome Raul

And So The Post Super Bowl Edition of Press Your Luck went off in style however Lea and Rachel was cheering on Raul who came here from her home state challenging Raul is Luci and Erin for those who don't know

Raul Villanueva (RC): From Mililani, HI; married to his best friend Tarra, and they have a 5-year old son; Raul also has a twin brother, and they taught at the Kanoelani Elementary ("Go, Rainbows!"), even playing pranks on their students and each other, so it was a lot of fun!
Luci Flores de Apodaca: From Anaheim Hills, CA; married for 35 years to the smartest man she knows, and they have three children and two daughters-in-law; since her husband is Cuban, and her name is Luci, she named her child "Little Ricky"; Luci also taught for a long time and loved all of it!
Erin Liuzzo: From Temecula, CA; married to her husband pilot Santo from Sicily with a daughter, and her son and her parents are cheering her on from Heaven; she made a "vision board" of all the things she wanted to have happen this year, and the Wheel was nice, big, beautiful, and colorful, and it has manifested.

First Question Round Results: Raul gets 5, Luci gets 6 and Erin gets 7 as they get ready for the First Big Board Round in which a spin can be worth as much $5,000 and another spin

And Raul has 5 Spins to lead it off
10-$750 + One Spin ($750 - 5E)
7-Whammy (Oprah Winfrey Whammy) ($0 - 4E 1W)
2-$1,500 ($1,500 - 3E 1W)
7-$470 ($1,970 - 2E 1W)
9-Move 1 Space to $1,000 over $750 + One Spin ($2,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$3,000 + One Spin ($5,970 - 1E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($9,970 - 1E 1W)
15-$500 ($10,470)

Luci is next with 6 Spins
12-Whammy (Breakdance Whammy) ($0 - 5E 1W)
1-Move 1 Space to $750 + One Spin instead of a Home Makeover ($750 - 5E 1W)
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,750 - 5E 1W)
16-$1,200 ($5,950 - 5E 1W)
13-$1,750 ($7,700 - 4E 1W)

Passes 4 to Raul
4-$4,000 + One Spin ($14,470 - 1E 3P 1W)
10-Ice Karting $4,320 ($18,790 - 1E 2P 1W)
1-$750 ($19,540 - 1E 1P 1W)
16-$1,250 ($20,790 - 1E)

Passes Back to Luci with 1 Spin
7-$470 ($8,170)

Now It's Erin's Turn
14-Whammy (George Washington Whammy) ($0 - 6E 1W)
6-Go Back 2 to $3,000 + One Spin ($3,000 - 6E 1W)
1-Whammy (Snow White Whammy) $0 - 5E 2W)

Passes 5 to Raul
14-$2,000 ($22,790 - 4P)
17-Whammy (Inflatable Tube Whammy) ($0 - 3E 2W)

Passes 3 back to Luci
1-Whammy (Harry Potter Whammy) ($0 - 2E 2W)

Luci passes 2 back to Raul
5-$1,250 ($1,250 - 1P)
5-Hammock $2,000 ($3,250)

After the First Round 1 has ended Sydney, Maria and Lexi had forced to use their Night Card while they were in Madera, CA because they are staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites when we get there however Kelsey T. has just got the exemption to stay in the Suites and prevented her to go out with Lexi and 2 others but will spent more time with Kelsey A. meanwhile on the TV the 2nd Spin Round: Raul takes 7, Luci get 3 and Erin gets 1 so Luci takes 3 to start it off

9-$1,500 + One Spin ($1,500 - 3E 2W)
2-$2,000 ($3,500 - 2E 2W)
3-Whammy (Choir Whammy) ($0 - 1E 3W)
5-Whammy (Bartender Whammy) (WHAMMIED OUT!)

Now Erin Takes the Lone Spin in Round #2 and gets....

14-Move 1 Space to $2,000 + One Spin instead of $5,000 ($2,000 - 1E)
13-$5,000 ($7,000)

Now to Raul the Returning Champ

11-$4,000 + One Spin ($7,250 - 7E 2W)
18-$1,000 + One Spin ($8,250 - 7E 2W)
3-Whammy (Samurai Whammy Whammy) ($0 - 6E 3W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($4,000 - 6E 3W)
14-$1,750 ($5,750 - 5E 3W)
3-Horse Riding Lessons for a Year $7,150 ($12,900 - 4E 3W)

Pass 4 Back to Erin
11-Advance 2 to $3,000 ($10,000 - 3P 2W)
15-$2,000 + One Spin ($12,000 - 1E 2P 2W)
6-$4,000 + One Spin ($16,000 - 2E 1P 2W)
17-Whammy (Eye Doctor Whammy) ($0 - 2E 3W)
2-$1,550 ($1,550 - 1E)

Passes back to Raul for The Win
4-$6,000 + One Spin ($18,900 - 1E)

Passes back to Erin for a chance to stay in the game
17-Whammy (GAME OVER, RAUL WINS!)

However Raul won with $18,900 in Cash and Riding Lessons putting him up to a 2 game total of $21,500 and a Chance to Come Back to Tomorrow as for Lea and Rachel who is cheering on Raul, They've Celebrate and with that they will spend the night with Lexi in which they will join Maria, Sydney and some others but not Kelsey A. and Kelsey T.

Later Jay was in the Coach with Diana however we are still entering Jack in the Box as they got a Post-PYL Game Meal following Raul Villanueva's $18,900 win on his 2nd Appearance for me I got 2 Tacos with Large Curly Friends and a Large Coke Zero however something happens when we get to the Motorcoach in which "Gypsy" by Fleetwood Mac in the RV as they are driving to the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Madera so Jay is still sleeping until they got to the Hotel.

LATER THAT NIGHT

V/O: And Now Howard Cosell's Sportsbreak

Howard Cosell: Hello Everyone, I'm Howard Cosell and on Sunday it was an Epic Super Bowl so Speaking of Sports the Phoenix Cardinals taking on the New York Jets for the Ultimate Prize, The Vince Lombardi Trophy in Tampa Stadium

However in the First Quarter, Michael Vick fired a 31 Yard TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald with 13:39 Remaining but later the Cards will get a Field Goal followed by the Jets as the Cards Lead 10-3

And In The 2nd Quarter, Michael Vick scored a 10 Yard Touchdown Pass to Rollin Prather as the Cards lead 17-3 followed by Both Teams getting a Field Goal as the Cards lead at Halftime 20-6

In the 2nd Half, Following 2 Field Goals by Jim O'Brien in the 3rd Quarter, Joe Namath grabbed a 19 yard TD Pass to Don Maynard in 4th Quarter but it will be enough as Jim O'Brien kicked the Game Winning Field Goal as the Phoenix Cardinals beat the New York Jets 29-13 as the Cardinals win their 1st Super Bowl in Franchise History and joining him as the Starting QB who helped the Cards to win the Super Bowl, Michael Vick so Michael congratulations on winning the Super Bowl what hapopened?

Michael Vick: Well we did at least we got a 1st Quarter TD Pass to Larry Fitzgerald and a 2nd Quarter TD Pass to Rollin Prather

Howard: Of Course but Fitzgerald did racked up 5 Receptions for 126 Yards in addition to a TD Pass in the First Quarter for being the MVP Why?

Michael: He's a Good Wide Receiver, However I Went 13 for 31 for 217 Yards and picked off twice to Jet Defenders but anyway we think we won the Super Bowl so we will go back to back Next Year so San Francisco here we come!

Howard: That will be a Great Idea however the North America All Star Sports Spectacular is coming and you're representing the Southwest

Michael: Great Idea and I'm taking the MVP named Larry and Rollin with Me.

Howard: Congratulations and will see you Denver for the All Star

Michael: Thanks

Howard: And That wraps up another edition of Sportsbreak until then I'm Howard Cosell, So Long For Now

After the Weather that we listened to the radio we Spend the Night at the La Quinta Inn so we were getting to drive to Newhall, CA for a 3.5 Hour Drive Give or Take tomorrow, However we are listening to "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift so we are trying to get ready fo a Big Jollibee Cup Series Opener when they got to Newhall we had a Barbecue afterwards we went on the Campfire however what about the S'mores?

"We Got It at the Wal-Mart" said Lexi, "however we got the Graham Crackers and the Chocolate Bars and the Marshmallows"

"That's Great but anyway, at least we are staying up late" said Lea.

"Probably Can Anyone Get the stuff ready for the season opener for the NASCAR Cup Series in Newhall, CA" said Lexi.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote