View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 01:16 AM   #12
stratonapba
Mascot

February 14, 3004 AD (104 AS)

We Left the Hotel but they will head to the Freeway after we buy some food at Carl's Jr. however I went for a Breakfast Burger Combo with Hashbrowns and a Large Coke Zero afterwards we got on the freeway however we are listening to "Da Dip" by Freak Nasty as we are driving down California 99 as it makes it's way to Fresno before we head down to Newhall, CA for the Season Opening Jollibee Cup Series at the Southern California Super Speedway in Santa Clarita, CA however everyone got excited

Lea Cayanan: At Least we are now on the Entry List along with Jay so we hope we will start the Season in Southern California with a Big Win.

Kelsey Toussant: Well, We Hope that we will be in the entry list so it will be a Big Field as We Know It.

Jay Jianoran: Well, I'm in and I'm going to get a chance on winning a Jollibee Cup Series race so it will be exciting.

Kelsey T.: So Looks Like It will be exciting

However Something has happens it took place at the Super Speedway as several members are trying out to enter the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however the entry list is going to be revealed for tomorrow we will have to run Qualifying Today so it will be exciting so the Duels will be scheduled to take place on Thursday however Qualifying is on as we are getting ready for the Rhythm Radio Duels coming up on Thursday however the first wave of drivers are ready to Practice leading into Qualifying at Night however Kelsey Anderson will lead the first group of racers for Practice including 2 Bay Area Bred Racers consisting of Gabby Rodriguez and Jade Aganus.

“It’s definitely a little dagger to the heart,” says Jess with a sigh. All the women are disappointed, and Maria asks if any of them would have taken Lea’s “steal a one-on-one day” card if she hadn’t burned it. “Um, yeah,” says Kelsey T. “I definitely would have kept the card. I don’t know if I would have used it.” We stan an honest queen.

The women continue to sip their soda, but all of them are feeling pretty glum. Rachel tears up in her confessional, and Kelsey T. excuses herself to cry in an alleyway. Hang in there, ma’am!

As for Kelsey A., Jade A., Gabby R. and several others they take their first laps in the 2.5 mile tri-oval as they will attempt to Qualify for the Duels which will go off in two days from tonight however Kelsey Anderson sets up her First Practice Lap before Qualifying of 49.297 Seconds however Jade Aganus took her shot on her practice lap and gets 47.213 Seconds, Gabby Rodriguez went for 46.772 Seconds

Now Another Team led by Rachel Nance and Lea Cayanan led this group for this Practice and it includes Bay Area Bred Racers Jaliyah Williams, Aria Patel, Janet Alfonso and Makayla Lee as they join the others on the track for the Practice Run however more and more racers are still getting ready to practice for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita, CA and later I stepped up to the Car and get ready to practice and set up a good time of 46.420 Seconds which gave him 10th Place in the Practice Board

Autumn Waggoner (Spotter): Good Work, Jay

Jay: 10th Place, Let's Keep Going and Keep it Real Good!

Autumn (on Spotter): Okay, Let's Go

Jay: Got It.

Jay Jianoran is still keeping the Practice Going while Autumn is getting to ready to root for Jay but something happened...

Autumn: Got to See what will happen next on the Next Practice Lap

Jenn: Autumn, Day Card Announcement Time!

Autumn: Oh, I'll take off my Headset

Jenn: Sorry About It, Let's Go

However Autumn took off her headset as she decided to ask Jenn so she would take Lexi, Daisy, Autumn, Maria, Katelyn, Madina, Lea, Jess, Kelsey T. and everyone else will have to a Post-Practice Outing which will take place before qualifying however After Practice is Over we went out to the Valencia Marketplace however we will get some stuff for Qualifying coming up however they got S'mores for the Post-Qualifying Campfire coming up later tonight afterwards Jenn took Katelyn, Lexi and Madina to the Wood Ranch while the rest stay behind and went to McDonald's...at Wal-Mart

However Autumn, Daisy, Kelsey T. and Lea are talking about the Season Opener at Santa Clarita however we are still getting ready to qualify later tonight while Jay is ready to go qualifying to make the 40 Car Field for the Season Opener with Jade A. however "we could start in the Front Row Tonight and I want to win the pole" said Jay, but Jade A. replied "Um Yes, Maybe with only a 40 car field we could ever do it."

Back in the Trailer Rachel will be going out with Kelsey A. by racing first to Qualify for the Field and so it will be a 40 Car field to race with however Qualifying Began as Rachel Nance tried to Qualify to make the field however other drivers are under qualifying now to see who will win the pole but in the end who won the pole....

AND THE FIRST EVER PEPSI POLE WENT TO LEA CAYANAN WITH THE QUICKEST TIME OF 49.536 SECONDS

Fireworks went out as the First Ever Pepsi Pole of the Season went to Lea Cayanan as the Crowd Went wild however we were getting ready for a Post-Qualifying Party @ Night however Allison H., Autumn W., Edwina and Madina will be sent to a Special Minor League Camp beginning tomorrow.

LATER THAT NIGHT AFTER JAY LISTENS TO SPEAKING OF EVERYTHING WITH HOWARD COSSELL ON TUESDAY NIGHT

And Now We're Back to the Music on Rhythm Radio LA with this hit by Glenn Frey to start the night shift with "The One You Love"

Jay has started to the Nighttime Campfire ready on the Outskirts of Santa Clarita Superspeedway as they are camping at night however with Lea winning the pole the Rhythm Radio Duels are ready for a firm go on Thursday.

Jay: Lea, Do You See what you were working on the Marshmallows?

Lea: Yes, However I'm Still Working On It

Jay: But Look at this!

He Holds up a Packet of Asher's Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers

Jay: Wanna Try Some

Lea: Uh Sure, We Should Take It

Jay: That will be a great idea, Put that on the Marshmallow in which you got heated

Lea: Okay

However SWV's Can We is playing next with "Can We" however everyone is still Camping at Night before they go to bed Jenn told to Chrissa P. and Jillian about the Rhythm Radio Duels

Jenn: Well The Duels are Taking Place on Thursday however we will make the Final 40 for the Season Opener at Santa Clarita and I Think it will be exciting Lea won the pole anyway she deserved it.

Jillian H.: At Least Lea did it, Anyway you will be starting 11th in Race #2 of the Duel because I'm your spotter JT.

Jenn: Oh Really

Jillian H.: This is exciting so we hope you need to get a chance of making the field, okay?

Jenn: Got It, Let's win this thing.

Kelsey A.: They told me that Jillian H. told me do so however Jillian H. got this idea maybe they will be having a pool party tomorrow before the duels on thursday although Jillian H. shows her shapely legs at night.

However "A Little Love" by Juice Newton began to play on her MP3 Player as the posse is camping until the next day.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote