View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 01:43 AM   #21
stratonapba
Mascot

March 12, 3004 AD (104 AS)

After Getting More Signups early on this month, Preparations for the Jollibee Cup Series in Dublin are officially underway however the Dublin Mile at Dublin High School will host a Jollibee Cup Series Race however usually driver introductions will be done by members of the faculty of Dublin High School just like the graduation ceremonies on the football field but it's a Special St. Patrick's Day Showdown, That's Not Going to Happen instead it will be like the Summer Showdowns that Griffdawg did however Class Officers from Dublin High will be reading the names for the Driving Introductions including the Spirit Committee (No Joke, What's So Ever)

However Several Familar Faces could make the show or several of those will not make the show including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton, Bobby Labonte, Neil Bonnett, Bill Elliott, Dale Earnhardt and Tony Stewart but we hope those unfamiliar faces will make the cut for this event however Jianoran Racing has claimed Kaity Biggar is attempting to run her first race this year however Kaitlyn Le and Chloe Anderson are among the list of Students from Dublin High who will make the field in this years festivities.

However the Showdown will have at least 2 of the Same Car Number running in this year showdown however it's a regular season points paying race.

However Rachel Nance will be in the #41, Gabby Rodriguez in the #14, Kevin Harvick in the #4 for Harvick-Rodriguez Racing but a new #04 Ride will debut for Dublin driven by Alisa Avila from Livermore, CA with Fanttik sponsoring this car however the #10 car sponsored by Tide is expecting to make a Decision so Ricky Rudd will be another in Series but turns out Laura Pacheco will attempt to make the field in a One-Off with Smithfield Sponsoring the ride however there will be a 40 Car Field as Planned to Included Several Racers from Contra Costa County in hopes of making the field.

Meanwhile Kelsey Anderson is expected to race for Alfonso Racing in the #84 with Kyle L. in the #5, Chase E. in the #9, Rosie P. in the #24, Janet A. in the #25 and Jimmie J. in the #48 however a seventh team will be made for the team so the car will #19 but a Driver is yet to be named with Valvoline Sponsoring the Car

However Lea Cayanan will be in the #10 This Week, However Jade Aganus sets up the #02 Ford for her own team to driven by Daisy Kent from Becker, MN however Jade is busy doing the Work with Daisy as she met for the First Time for her own team

Jade: Hey, Daisy

Daisy: What Up, Jade

Jade: As you know you will be running the #12 for the Big St. Patty's Day Showdown at Dublin however we don't know which Sponsor will be appearing in the #02

Daisy: I Don't Know, I Hope it will be Hunt Brothers Pizza

Jade: Your Close but It's Mountain Mike's

Daisy: Oh Well, But Anyone It's Mountain Mike's and Aijed Can't Wait for Dublin

Jade: Thank You

Daisy: Okay

However Daisy K. in the #02, Jade in the #2, Ryan B. in the #12 and Melina C. in the #22 will be scheduled for Dublin however she got a Cellphone Call one of our fans It's Pinch herself Morgan Peterson of the Minnesota Choir Drill Squad

Daisy: Hi Pinch

Morgan (via Cellphone): Hey Daisy

Daisy: I'm Excited for Dublin, Are You Excited Miss Pinch?

Morgan: Of Course, Anyway I'm going to watch the race on my Cellphone anyway we got to tell what I'm telling to my good friend Amanda Gaines who is on our roster however Chloe is singing S Club 7 stuff because i'm having a In-Race Private Concert outside the Target Center before the Great Plains College Basketball Association Title Game confident?

Daisy: Okay, At Least you don't make the Trip to California

Morgan: Thank You

Daisy: Bye

However, Morgan called that she and her Minnesota Choir Drill Squad will NOT make the trip to California instead they will perform in a In-Race Private Concert at the GPCBA Title Game at the Target Center in Minneapolis.

MEANWHILE

Kimberly Choma who competed on Season 7 of The Bachelor made a Surprise Appearance in which Chrissa Perez is expect to run one off as a Spotter for Haley and Aria's Team.

Kimberly: Hey Chrissa

Chrissa: Well I Was listening to Rhythm Radio on the Sportsbreak after the Dallas Rangers led by Manager Bruce Bochy in which they will win the SWBL and the World Series so we know that they called her and you will be the spotter

Kimberly: Yes, Let's Hope we can win at Dublin.

Chrissa: Okay

With A Lot of One-Off Entries Taking Place, Lots of Championship Points are at Stake here in Dublin

THE NEXT DAY

Lea Made Plans for a One-Off with Kaity to run at Dublin for a Big Colossal Showdown but only 40 will advance to the Main Event

But Emily Ferguson is trying to run her for own one-off run by her twin sister Haley

Emily: It's Only a Plan but that 40 will make the cut

Haley: 40 Will Be Racing for the Title however we are doing a Test Run so we hope one of you could join myself and Emily to Qualify for the Big One.

Emily: That will be really exciting

Haley: So Is Everyone Ready

All Potential Drivers are ready to roll but in the end, Michelle Levy from Pleasanton, CA and they get to Join the Ferguson Twins for a Celebration with Coke Zero Shots afterwards both Emily and Haley give Michelle a Kiss with Emily kissing the left side of Michelle's Cheek and Haley kissing the right side of Michelle's Cheek.

However It's Emily, Haley and Michelle will be racing in Dublin.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote