Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #59
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

I started up again last month. Only got 3 league games in, but won them all to finish second. I'm in VI, of course.

I'm trying to make this more interesting, so I'm going for a US-only squad for now. I'm training keepers again, so as to keep the costs down. Got lucky with a 19-year old Inadequate keeper purchase for 2k. He popped after the first week's training. My other guy is 17 and he just popped to Passable, also, so I'm feeling fine. They've both been injured a week each, but it hasn't messed up training for either.

Right now I'm not doing anything with Youth. No weekly investments at all. I'm putting the money into the senior squad, although that's on hiatus until the new season starts. I do plan to go the new Youth Academy after I get solid financials, perhaps when I go up to V.

Only one other returning human, so I have no ideas what to expect for next season.

Plus all the tactical options have me scratching my head. I need to take some time to look over the new engine and orders.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote