View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #53
sabotai
General Manager

January 1757
Canadian Quest for Independence (Event). Canada gains cores on Ottawa, Algonquin, Nunavik, Cree, Sault, Abitbi, Moose Cree, Ojibwa, Attawapiskat. Lose 1 colonist (didn't have any! Ha!) 2 Colonials rise up.

April 1757
Land Tech goes to 43. White Coat, Blue Coat, Redcoat and Frederickian Infantry.

September 1757
Naval Tech to 37. Build Archipelgo Frigate.

January 1579
Declared war on Austria. Nationalism again. Modena, Burgundy, Aragon and Genoa join in.

July 1759
Burgundy is given a White Peace.
Genoa is given a White Peace.

September 1759
Gov Tech to 41. Another Idea. I take Bill of Rights. -2 Revolt Risk.

October 1759
Couldn't do much with Aragon. They would have given me two provinces in Africa, but would have taken 8 Infamy. I just tell them to concede defeat and they do. 5 Prestige.

November 1759
Naval Tech to 38. Can build Threedecker.

December 1759
Modena takes White Peace.

January 1760
Enact Prussian Military Reforms (National Decision). Land Attrition -10%, Discipline +20% (for the rest of the game)

February 1760
Still can't annex. I take Graz, Sopron, Somogy and Szolnok, leaving Austria with just Wien. 75 ducets. 0.8 Prestige, 14.0 Infamy. Since only 1 of them is an imperial province, my infamy will keep dropping. But at 17.7, it'll take some time.

January 1762
I see that Mexico has been formed.....it is in the North West of North America. From Alaska to Seattle.

May 1762
The colonies in North America now border Brunswick's colonies.

April 1764
Mazovia accepts our offer for diplo-annexation. They are not imperial provinces, so after that initial bump in Infamy (now to 17.9), there's no monthly penalty.

February 1765
Declared war on Austria. Nationalism. Several nations come to Austria's aid. Cologne, Burgundy, Genoa, Hesse, Modena and Sicily. Of course, I bring my horde.

Bavaria comes in by way of an alliance with Sicily.

July 1765
Annex Austria. 20 Prestige, 4 Infamy.

Bavaria accept peace. 650 ducets. 5.6 Prestige, 0 Infamy

August 1765
Burgundy and Genoa White Peace.

December 1765
Peace with Cologne. They will release Hannover and pay 425 ducets. 5.8 Prestige, 0 Infamy.

January 1766
Modena accepts White Peace.

March 1766
Hesse accepts a deal to become Protestant. White Peace with Sicily ending the war.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote