View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 08:48 PM   #49
Izulde
Head Coach

Wow, so many great comments! Let me address them one by one.

Neon Chaos: I agree it's a wonderful pic! Though I didn't notice until now the devilish aspects of it. That forked beard, the evil gleam in his eyes.. perfect!

Coder: Thank you very much! I think it's the highest compliment that a dynasty writer can receive, when it makes someone else want to buy the game. As Samdari and gi mentioned, it's possible to buy it from a couple places online, including from Paradox directly. A word of advice though--when you get it, be sure and download up to the latest beta patch. The beta patches greatly improve the game on all levels.

Samdari: Thanks for pointing out the link and I agree, CK is a *very* addictive game. It's just too bad it has the smallest following of the Paradox games, though I would say it's also the most devoted group overall.

gi: Thank you! As I said, it's the best thing when a dynasty makes someone other than the writer buy the game. I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

Blade6119: Wow, thanks for the incredible praise! I don't know if I'd consider my own dynasty to be the best in the last few months, but I do like writing it and I'm happy you enjoy reading it as much as you do. As for EU2, I didn't care much for that game either, though I do own it. To me, CK is a lot more immersive and you develop a closer connection to the people you control and interact with.

gi: Thanks for giving another link people can get the game from!

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote