View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:35 AM   #78
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It was just another peaceful day in the Bayou in the sleepy swamp village of Rollette.

That is, until someone discovered an oil deposit on village lands.

All of a sudden, the area was swamped with sweet talking carpetbaggers, trying to work their way into the village and stake their claim. They are the Dukes.

The local gun-toting yokels are having none of that. They don't care about oil or money. They just want to be left alone. They are the Hunters.

Whoever wins out will claim the oil.

But is that it? No! There are suspicions of a more insidious nature, a group of oil profiteers who will stop at nothing to claim all the oil and the money coming from it. They will kill every last Hunter and Duke if they need to to get it.

But who are they? They could be Hunters or the could be Dukes?

Can the village find them--and keep the oil--before the profiteers can get their hands on all that oil money?

DAY ONE HAS BEGUN.

The deadline for Day One is Tuesday (tomorrow) at 4 p.m. EST/1 p.m. PDT

A reminder: Hunters may not shoot on this day. No shooting is allowed on Day One at all, or in the last hour before the deadline on any day.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote