View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 10:49 AM   #536
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Yes, the way I see it there are 10 of us left. Out of that 10 either 2 or 4 are not villagers. Lets say that there are 2 mafia and 2 wolves left.

That leaves 6 villagers and 4 bad guys. Blade, the turncoat as you say counts in the 6 villagers. We lynch him its down to 5-4, they kill 2, we're @ 3-4.

Lets say it is 8-2. Same situation, we kill Blade we're down to 7-2, lose 2 and its 5-2. I just think it would be much better to take a shot @ a mafia/werewolf instead of a GUY we know isn't either one. He's not a threat, on top of that I find 3 seers to be hard to believe. You come out just after the other 2 are dead. You are lieing.

Vote Lathum

Now that we've lost 2 villagers and are down to eight, let's re-visit the numbers game.

Could we still be at 4 villagers, 2 mafia and 2 werewolves? We don't know the baddies winning conditions, so I think we need to start trying to count them in three different groups. Villagers, mafia and wolves.

Alternatively, if the baddies win by getting an even ratio of total baddies to good guys, then it couldn't have been 6-4 yesterday. We'd be down to 4-4 after losing Blade and RealDeal.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote