View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 03:00 PM   #194
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
sorry if i've only played 3 games of werewolf. i know most of you have played far more than i have and have a better grasp of the finer points of the game than i do.

on day 1 i thought dubb made an weird play. you called me out on it and did a poor job explaining why dubb had NOT made a weird play. Raiders Army did a far better job explaining it, and then dubb pointed out that he had explained himself as well in an earlier post. If that progression of logic seems suspicious to you, i don't really know what else to say.

This is your 5th game(checked your post history) dating as far back as game 2, which is far before i got in(think i entered around 7-8). Either way i just think of you as a more experienced player who should know better. if you claim not to, i cant argue that fact...but i cant ignore my thoughts on the matter either. Your not new after two games, left alone 4...arguing ignorance to the ways of the game is not a sound strategy if you ask me, but hey...ill be dead soon enough as usual and ill be out of your hair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote