View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 01:09 PM   #497
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
If all five of the people who posted that they have had dreams are telling the truth then that only leaves two evil ones left, at most.

It doesn't really matter whether Qwik was evil or not since we don't have any idea of total amounts, but it is possible that Barkeep just took an educated guess with his kill. Just like Airhog did in the last game. My feeling is that Qwik was probably evil, but you can't assume he was just because Barkeep killed him. How do you know Barkeep is/was good?

If Barkeep was good, then why did Lathum implicate him? The only reason why that I can see would be to use his power on someone, which would imply that they were working together somehow.

I don't assume anything on Barkeep, but do you honestly think he would go after someone who had a non-key evil(or not good) role when that person didn't even vote for him? I find that very very hard to believe.

And I find it hard to believe that there is more than four villagers, and I am pretty sure one of them is dead(Eaglesfan, who I believe was the other regular villager and saw a dream that I and either Fonzie or Fouts were villagers. There was no reason for him to disclose what he did in the manner he did otherwise. Unfortunately I read the signs too late and at the time thought he was bluffing as being the seer. Sorry Eaglesfan, if I am right I ask you for some ghostly forgiveness.) So thats four villagers. You expect me to believe in a game with this many factions that there are more than 4 villagers? I don't buy it. Sure are a lot of people that are likely evil or not good claiming to be villagers around here.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote